Congratulations

Dani was not a massive fan of change. Especially when that change made her best friend act differently.

Unsuprisingly Elsi said yes to the boy and they started dating quickly becoming the schools 'It couple' Soon after the change Elsi started spending less and less time with Dani and Autumn choosing instead to hang out with the 'populars'.

She seemed right at home there and appeared to completely forget about her two closest friends in the world sat 3 tables away.

The girls still talked. They were grouped together in every class they shared but that was quite often the only time she would speak to them in a day. Both the girls missed her.

Dani and Autumn were sat eating one lunch time when from a few tables over they heard Elsi proclaiming "Oh come one Bethany! You know your my best friend!" Danis heart broke. They had been bestfriends for years. Ever since they were seven years old it had been just the two of them and now because of some boy she had up and abandoned her.

Dsni was no longer hurt. She was mad. Elsi was supposed to be her best friend. Girls dont ditch their nine year bestfriendships for Jacob. Grabbing Autumn by the arm she stormed off. After a few minutes of silent walking with Dani still gripping Autumns arm almost painfully Autumn spoke up.

"What was that all about Dan?" Autumn was confused "You just got so angry out of nowhere".

"DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT SHE SAID?" Dani exploded now that they were away from everyone.

"Who?" Autumn scrunched up her face trying to remember if she heard anything.

"ELSI! THATS WHO!..... Autumn.... she called Bethany her best friend. Ever since she has been with Jacob shes just gone and now im not even her best friend anymore." Dani broke down into tears on Autumns shoulder and Autumn just hugged her. 

"Im sure she didnt even realise what she was saying. You two were best friends for years she cant just forget about you thats impossible. Surely you see that Dani?" Autumn held onto the girl trying her best to calm the heartbroken teen.

Dani nodded wetly into Autumns shoulder and sat back rubbing the tears off her face. "I know that but shes already so distant and its only been three weeks."

"We will sort it Dani. Me and you yeah? We have never been quitters." Autumn grinned brightly at the other girl. "YEAH!" Dani shouted and we walked back to our table to eat our lunches.

Inside however Autumn was equally scared of them not being able to get their friend back.