"Fine. I'm going to figure out a way to consider your deal, so you could get whatever you want and I get to steal information from the Akatsuki. But I can't do that now that I'm still in here, so you can get out and let me change." Sasuke had gone out to her room and waited patiently, closing his eyes. So when he'd seen her shadow dance at the closed door, he chuckled having seen her like that—no, he didn't dare to lay an eye on her, but being that close to her... Anemic and unguarded. It amused him though. Yes, just a little more constancy he'll get to her in no time, because no living kunoichis could resist her. He'd brought a lot of women home, the hideout, either he'll hand them over to Kabuto or for his own personal intentions. Madara taught her that, that vengeance can come in many ways and to enjoy it. And for some reason he felt like Orochimaru, slowly luring their prey.

"Was this the reason that brought you to Konoha?"

Sasuke had opened his eyes then, and he didn't even prepare himself to see the Pinkette. She had her Chakra masked perfectly, and that she seemed a little bit... Different. She seemed to be searching for a ponytail, because she was scooping halfway of her hair using a hand and the other one rooting for her drawers.

His eyes traveled to the course of her body, with that detached designation of his. He looked at her and noted that she had somewhat...changed. Her hair was longer now, reaching her shoulders. And feminine. It was nighttime, and she wore a cotton two-piece pajamas that revealed her unmarred skin. He supposed it was a bit more conservative and opposed from the last time they made camp on some troublesome mission, and that her strap was somehow visible from the sleevless shirt she wore. He smirked. He noticed she had a Leaf tattoo on the back of her neck, and he remembered seeing one on every ANBU's shoulder. And Sakura looked like she wore it with repletion, and she just tied her hair and sat.

And that took him by surprise. But knowing him, cool as cucumber, didn't faze a bit. He was an Uchiha, and showing an alter amount of emotion was a muted peccancy and a humiliation.

"Now talk." She said as she crossed her legs, completely ignoring that look of inspection he'd given her, "I know that you're planning something else. Lose the smirk Uchiha, do you have any idea how many people are looking for you?"

"It'd be easier to figure out how many people aren't," he said busily, studying the picture of Team Seven which stood at the bedside table.

"Don't touch that,"

His fingertips were about to reach the wooden frame when Sakura had given him that warning. "I'm here to offer you a deal. Madara and Kabuto are in need of a medic, I'm gonna have someone to transplant Itachi's eyes, all leaves you as the exact person for the job."

Sakura chuckled, showing a mark of her sarcasm. "Why would I do that?"

"You get to join the Akatsuki. We could do whatever we want. What more could you ask for?" He asked. He had a difficult time to examine her green orbs, because her lashes have gone untrimmed that he thought she was wearing makeup. "We? There is no we Sasuke, not until I find a way to stop Madara." She wasn't looking at him, instead she tapped a finger on the armrest, and by the look on her face she sounded so serious. It amazed him how a simple act of determination looked a terribly sexy quality of a woman.

"Listen, I'm trying to do the charity work here by sparing your little village. But Tobi's got Taka, Kabuto has his experiments, and the nations are about to join forces." He said, running a hand to his duckbutt hair. "You and I are the only ones left with nothing. You want to know how to save Konoha? I'll help you defeat him. So what do you say? Partners?"