Chapter One

"Shut up!!! Just shut that damn mouth up or I'm going to do that for you!!!..I don't even know why I'm still staying in this house with worthless people like you!!" and then He reached Her and slapped Her.. "Mom!!!!"
....
I suddenly woke up sweating and panting: it is just another freacking nightmare. Ugh! I can't go a night without having one of them.And the worst part is that they keep getting worse every night.

I glance at the clock and realise that it's already 6:00 a.m.

I guess i should get up and get ready for school.

Lazily with a pain in my chest and with a strong anxiety that I seem to carry since I understood what happens in this house if you dont listen to Him , I get up from my cozy bed and head to the bathroom and all I see in the mirror is the reflection of a broken girl with dark circles under her eyes, pale and acne covered face with brown eyes and brown hair,a normal body with no big curves and a normal height, nothing too special let's say. But I am who I am and I'm never going to look like a beauty queen, but I'm comfortable with my body.

After a good bath I apply my make up in order to be more presentable if that's even possible.

Then the most difficult part of the morning : choosing the outfit! After staying 10 minutes in front of the closet wondering what I could wear I go for plain black skinny jeans, white converse and my superman sweater, its sooo cozy and warm and I absolutely love it!!

I've been so busy by getting ready that I didn't even realise that nobody is up already..better this way, I don't want to face anybody right now after that nightmare. Every morning it's the same damn story! Those nightmare stuck up in my head and I'm not strong enough to face the person that causes them so I just go to school earlier than I should and face reality when I come back.

I'm not hungry so i just grab my school bag, i put my headphones on singing along with Ed Sheeran and i head for school.

Every morning I do a 20 minutes walk, I know that there is public transport but I prefer walking and sight seeing because it relaxes me and it's the only time that I'm all by myself reminiscing and let's be honest, nobody likes to stay 15 minutes glued to stinky people who just keep talking about stupid things plus i save money by walking so i guess my point has been proved!.

Luckily this is the Senior year and next year I plan on going away from here and from everybody and start a new life somewhere else. This city and that damn house hold so many hurtful memories...

A.N.

Well, this was the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed It. I know It wasn't anything too special and exciting but it's just the beggining sooo. :D