Prologue: Background

| | Lily Evans | |

As you know, my name is Lily Evans. If I was to describe myself I would say that I have glowing, shiny, wavy red hair; the kind that's flows and bounces with excitement and green almond-shaped eyes.

Things you may not know about me is that my father is Sauron and I am related to the Witch King and the nine Ringwraiths. I am also the goddess of everything: chaos, illness, Jedi, evil, cooking, Hogwarts, you name it. I can do wand-less magic and like a Jedi and Sith, I can use the Force and lightsabers well in my opinion. Another thing about me you may not know is that I have goddess and god-like abilities. Such as controlling water and fire et cetera and making good and bad things happen to people. The last thing you might not know about me is that I am a werewolf and an Animagus so I can choose to not turn into a werewolf and become anything.

     Now I shall bring you back to my past.

     Oh yes, one last thing: my mother is Gaia, goddess or giant of Earth.

     The moment I was born, or so I am told, Sauron discovered a new prophecy:

There shall be one to rise,
One to dethrone the king who sits tall. She will tell so many lies,
To defeat him she must unite all.

     The second he suspected me he grew outraged and used Force lightning on me. I remember feeling real knives being thrown at me as I desperately tried to escape.

     But Gaia, my mother, came and convinced Sauron that he could train me to help him. Though I did not know it back then, I knew that she hated him so much and she wanted me to kill him.

     Sauron accepted, apparently.

     The next few years were not easy: I was tortured with crucio and sectumsempra mostly.

     Eventually I grew tired and weak. I refused to do Sauron's bidding, but the Witch King felt compassionate, (somewhat) and taught me how to fight with a wand, the Force, Lightsabers and how to transform.

     Sauron soon found out after Khamûl discovered it and reported it to him. Sauron was outraged and decreed that I would die and be forgotten.

     Sauron's selfishness to live must have angered the deities of Olympus, Rome and Egypt so much because Zeus, Jupiter and Ra came down and pronounced me as goddess of everything. I was then immortal! I was so excited.

     Outraged, Sauron threw me in the lava river and I drifted off to a place where I thought I would be welcome: a house called 4 Privet Drive that belonged to Mrs.Evans, Mr.Evans and Petunia Evans. At first they welcomed me graciously and I thrived for a time.

     But then, Sauron's second favourite son, Khamûl attempted murdering me by placing a time bomb hidden in the house and it sent Petunia to the hospital. We rushed her to the hospital and we were told she was just knocked out and that if she was stressed she could die.

     Khamûl, however, followed us and attempted killing Petunia again. But a greasy-haired boy with cold empty black eyes sent Khamûl into a glass wall and it stabbed into his leg. I sent her flying with witch powers that I had no idea I had even had.

     Khamûl fled, his expression had been livid.

     This boy's name was Severus Snape and we chatted a lot. He spoke to me about Hogwarts. Nothing I did not know already, as the Witch King had given me a fairly thorough summary of Hogwarts.

     I soon received my Hogwarts letter. I was heading to tell Sev, but Khamûl had told Sauron and he returned to kill not me, but Sev.

     I'll never forget the words Khamûl shot at me like a bullet: "You're worthless, you filthy little Mudblood! You don't deserve to be an offspring of Sauron; the greatest sorcerer of all time! You aren't the one to lead anyone against us! So shut up! You don't belong! YOU ARE WORTHLESS! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FREAKING, LYING FACE EVER AGAIN!"

     Shock hit me like bullet and Khamûl left. Sev then showed up and we talked about Diagon Alley and how Hogwarts worked.

     I mean, nothing that I did not know, but still. I wondered what it meant to be called a Mudblood. I had asked the Witch King a few times, but he had quickly changed the subject and I immediately knew he and Sauron were plotting against me.

     Sev and I went to Diagon Alley and met four guys: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew who turned out to be complete gits.

     I soon forgot about them and in the few days we boarded the Hogwarts express. Delight filled me; my adventure had begun! Maybe I could write a new destiny!

     Boy, oh boy. I think I am wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay, I hope you liked it.
Please read on if you liked it!