the aftermath

Sorry for being gone for so long. School keeps me busy anyways heres the story.

Nobodys' s POV:
After the all the drama that happened that night. All the girls decided to stay at jays moms hotel. The boys didnt have much time left with the girls and most of that time was spent in concerts and meet and greets. Kevin and rachel are still together but their relationship has weakened over time but they still talk... sometimes. Jay and Daniel are still strong and hanging out together, they spent almost every second together but werent tired of each other. Rose has been trying to move on, while still crying most days, shes made more human interaction. Devin on the other hand has been going from girl to girl but hasnt found one even slightly as great as rose. Does he regret breaking up with her? No. Does he want her back? No. Does he miss her? Yes. He still thinks about her every day and will sometimes call (even though she wont answer). So here are rose, Rachel and Jay (1 month and a half later) back in toronto doing some shopping.

Rachel: should I buy this top? I need to find something to wear to the mystery concert tonight. Says rachel slightly nervous.
Rose: whats the mystery concert?
Rachel: its a concert but you don't know whos perfoming. Its usually really lit.
Jay: I think I found my outfit for tonight. What do you think? She says coming out of the change room.
Rachel: yes get it. Turn around a little.
Jay spins.
Rachel: yass. Bare mans are going to be dropping at your feet tonight.
Jay: rach, you know I'm with Daniel.
Rachel shrugs.
Rose: h-how are the b-boys. By the way.
Jay: Dani says they're good. Really busy tho. Have u talked to Dev.
Rose: no. Why would I talk to him. She says harshly.
Jay: because he's called u at least 15 times. Cmon rose, just once. Call him right now.
Rose: no. He broke up with me remember.
Rachel: cmon Rose. Rose, Rose. She says chanting.
Rachel and jay: Rose, Rose,ro-
Rose: okay, damn. Y'all are so annoying. She says cutting them off and taking out her phone.
She dials his number. And it rings.
Rose: I can't do this. What am I thinking. She says tossing the phone to jay.
Jay: you can do this. She says giving Rose her phone back.
Rose: ugh. Fine. She takes the phone and takes a deep breath.
Devin: hello.
Boys POV:
The boys are chilling in their hotel room before their show. Daniel and Kevin are wrestling while devins is in his room listening to music.
Devins POV:
I'm sitting in my room listening to all back by Chris brown. And it's making me get into my feelings. I kind of miss all those memories I made with rose. And being in Toronto just reminds me of her even more. But I'm just going to try and get turns for my performance tonight. I'm kind of thinking of forgiving and at least being friends again. She knows me better than a lot of people and I miss her having what I need😪. Daniel barges in.
Daniel: yo Dev. Get ready were leaving in 20.
Later on at the concert...
Boys POV:
The stage managers are fixing the guys mics before they went on stage.
Announcer: what up Toronto. Aye okay. It's lit. So you all know here at the mystery. We always come through with some turnt performers. And you already know we don't dissapoint so give it up for the one the only. THE BOMB DIGZ!!!
Roses POV:
So we finally got to the mystery concert and it looked hella dope once we got inside. The announcer was piping up the mystery performers so much. So I was getting turnt.
Announcer:... The one the only. THE BOMB DIGZ!!!
My mouth dropped I was so in shock. As soon as I saw him. I ran out. I wasn't even crying. I was mad and frustrated all at once.

STAY TUNED TO SEE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.