Game 1: Fierceteeth.

Reed turned the other way. Now was my chance. I could not go in the lake. And the forest would not hide me well. I quietly ran to the back of the cave.

It seemed like it had been half an hour. The time limit. I walked towards the entrance of the cave to see Reed poking everything in the cave.

"10," The Dragonets of Destiny said. "9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. TIME UP!"

Reed looked around as I stepped into light and came into view. Two more to go.

Loyalty. It should be easy. It is the thing when you make the right choice and save yourself, right?

Reed easily saved the small model of a dragon. I sat there and set it on fire myself. It was fun. The only thing was, I don't know if I was right about what loyalty is.

The last competition would decide who won. It was the question of what we would do with the prize.

"I would keep the cave for if my siblings were in danger or needed a quiet place to stay." Reed answered.

"I want to be free from my queen, no offense Queen Glory." I said. "Even when I was ruled by Queen Battlewinner I did not want to be ruled over. The only reason I wanted to overthrow Queen Glory was so that I would not be ruled over any more."

The Dragonets of Destiny looked at me. They looked like they forgave me.

"The winner is..." Fatespeaker said. "FIERCETEETH!"

I won. No more queens for me. I could have my own treasure. My own cave. I felt at peace.