Game 1: Ostrich

The only reason I voted Cliff out was because Icicle and Fierceteeth threatened that they would vote me out if I didn't. I liked Cliff, I just wanted to bring Sixaws, my father, treasure to bring the Queen. If I was no longer under the rule of my Queen, I would still go back. I would only attack a scavenger den to get treasure. The Queen would never let me do this.

Turtle and Reed looked at me and shook their heads. They knew I was the one that could have gotten Icicle out. They did not know what she told me.

As I left the room, Icicle and Fierceteeth led her to the library room. "Turtle." Icicle said. "Vote him out."

A rush of anger swept over me. I liked him. He was a great friend. "No." I said.

Fierceteeth and Icicle laughed. "I don't think they want you in here after what you did." Fierceteeth hissed. "And don't forget what we can do with that. I shuddered and looked out the narrow window. It was already night.

We walked out to see the Dragonets of Destiny there already. We received our scrolls. Coconut was next to her. He glanced over at me and yawned. He would probably take the easy way out of this and put down my name because I was the nearest. I quickly put down Icicle on the scroll and handed it in.

"One vote for Icicle," Clay said. "And four for Ostrich."

No one looked my way as I left. Icicle and Fierceteeth smirked. As I flew back, Sunny slipped a small Diamond into my hand. "I owe your dad." She whispered.