DW Adventure 2: The Doctor's Story-Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

You stopped screaming and starred at it. It stopped and stared at you. Ok, you thought, and took a deep breath. What would the Doctor do? Well for starters he wouldn’t have screamed like a little girl. You combed your thoughts and said, “Hi.” It made a grunting sound that sounded like a response. “I…I'm looking for some pages of a story.” He seemed to take in what you said for a second and then gestured you to follow him.

“Great more following you thought.”

You followed the creature close enough to not get lost in the fog but still faraway so you didn’t get near it.

Eventually you came to a cave, the creature stopped looked at you and pointed, then walked in. You followed expecting a dark and wet environment. But when you entered you saw it was warm and toasty. There were fires all over and it kept it dry. He kept walking and you followed.Every once in a while you saw blankets, books, book shelves, and other things. “Is this where you live?” You asked. It nodded. “All by yourself?” It nodded sadly. You walked closer to it and suddenly you weren’t scared, you felt sad for it. “I have a friend he gets lonely too. That’s why I’m here, for him. But he has friends, companions that stay with him for as long as they can.” He suddenly looked interested and you told him about the Doctor and his companions.

As you told him stories of the Doctor he seemed to get happier and happier. Eventually you asked, “What's your name?” He gently grabbed your hand, spread out your palm, and wrote the letters P, O, G. “Pog?” You asked. He nodded, “Pog of the Fog.” You said adding a smile. He seemed to like having a cool name and he clapped his hands happily.

You finally came to an opening in the cave and you saw the planet’s beautiful sky. It was covered in purples and pinks then dotted with bright stars.

It seemed to be brighter on this side of the planet then where you had ended up. “The Doctor is the reason I know all about aliens. He’s the reason I get to have amazing adventures.” You told Pog as he stood next to you staring at the landscape.

Pog eventually stopped and you saw he was looking at some weird green slime stuff that lined parts of the cave. You could tell the stuff was dangerous and you didn’t want to go near it. So why was Pog showing it to you? That’s when you noticed that behind all the green goo that covered the ground was a small opeing that lead to another part of the cave.

“The pages are in there?” You asked. Pog nodded. “And is that stuff bad?” He nodded again but this time a little sadder. “Ok.” you said thinking, what can I use to get through there without touching whatever that stuff is? Well you had seen some stuff earlier in the cave maybe that would help.

You and Pog ended up pulling apart some of his book shelves and using them as a kind of bridge to the other side of the green vegetation. When you got past it you came to another open part of Pog’s home. You could see the beautiful starry sky and surrounded by a pile of rocks were white pages covered in black writing. You ran over to them and picked them up. “Yes!” you said “This is it!” Pog was happy but then he got very sad all of a sudden. You had to leave now. You looked at him, “Well, these aren’t red so I can stay for a little bit and read it.” he got really happy and sat on the ground to start a fire. He blew on his fingers and suddenly a little flame came up. He put it in the middle of the rock circle and it became a big warm fire. You organized the pages and prepared to read.

When you think of the word friend the first thing that should come to your mind is love. Friends are family but better because friends you can choose. Friends you can find and friends you can love.

For a Time Lord there are two hearts, one of love and one of rage. Every second of every day these two hearts go to war with each other and if the wrong one wins the Time Lord will also fall. All Time Lords have lost the battle against their self save for one.