chapter 9

(Justa hot pic of meh boy Sting also I'm might stop the tagging thing maybe just cause I'm lazy Lol)

(Y/n)'s POV.

"Well you are..." Everyone was looking at me like it was some big deal what I was going to say next so I decided to make a dramatic pause and then continue. "RIGHT those nicknames are so cute!!!" At this point poor Laxus is beyond jelly and it's taking all that's in him to not just kill this "Mr. Amazing". While Sting on the other hand couldn't be happier one he thought he was going to be beat up for saying what he said and two HIS girl agreed to the nicknames he probably would have called you that anyway but it's nice to have a agreeing partner. As you continue blabbering about how cute the names are then Laxus have finally reached his limit so he had to get away from Sting and fast or else there would be dead body's and a Laxus and you on the run cause there would be no way he would leave you. He grabbed you and started dragging you away from Sting " Laxus! What are you doing!" "Well there is no reason to be here anymore cause those jerks killed OUR monster..." Laxus said pouting. "Laxus we already resolved that problem so we where just talking it was nice." When y'all where far enough away from the twins for them to hear anything which was pretty far sense they are dragon slayers you ask him. "What is you problem we where having fun?" "I don't have a problem." He says still pouting. Sense you've been around him in this mood you know it's just best to let him pass his little princess fit. It was now well into the afternoon and all y'all have done is sit at home because Laxus hasn't wanted to so anything so you just waited at home with him after all even though you where super strong you still hated to be alone. And being cooped up in a house all day listening to Laxus's sighs all day does something to some people. Can you guess what? It's called insanity, my best friend. "O MY GOSH LAXUS TELL ME WHATS WRONG RIGHT NOW YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES WITH YOUR SULKING!" Laxus jumps and then stiffens from the sudden loudness but still doesn't respond. "WELL?!" This time he snaps back " IM ANGRY OK ITS NOT FAIR YOU AND STING HAVE NICKNAMES AND I'VE KNOWN YOU FOREVER AND WE DONT HAVE ONE!" "really that's all?" You ask. "Ya" you start laughing Laxus is looking at you funny for it after awhile you are on the floor clutching you stomach in pain from laughing so hard. After you little giggle attack and by little I mean HUGE you say "ok how about I call you princess?" "PRINCESS?!" He yells. "Yep it fits you perfectly" you say with a smirk. "Fine than I'll call you (least favorite nickname)" he said with a smirk. O he knows just what to say to make me mad you told him you just despised being called that once I think. You think of changing the nickname princess but there is no what you could possibly do that it was just too perfect so you'll just have to deal with that I'm sure you could survive. "Fine as long as I can call you princess." He had a look of shock on his face sense he thought by using that card he could get out of being called that but turns out it's going to be harder than that. But he is definitely happier now that y'all have your own special thing even if it's crappy nicknames it makes both of us happy I'm sure.

(Ok guys I've got some questions for you one when does the butt jiggle gang first appear? Two do the boys in this story seem a little yandere cause one of my friends that's reading this said they where? Love ya!)