chapter 8

(Mmmmka guys so this is kinda what you look like if you don't like make your self look as awesome as you want) (dchuerta she just talked to me not to long ago it was nice)

Sting's POV.(lets start with a little fun)

        'Crap this girl she's hot and strong I thing I may have just found a girl thats good enough for me...maybe even too good for me but she is just a tade scary like that and by a tade I mean REALLY scary either way she will be MINE' "yo girl I said my name now what's yours?" I say trying to sound brave but really I was shaking like a wet hairless cat in the middle of winter. It was kinda embarrassing cause I could tell she knew I was scared by the smirk on her face. "Well if you wanna know so bad my name is (y/n). And I just happen to be the one who is going to make you beg for mercy." She said with that smirk still plastered on her face. 'O if your going to be like that I'll show you what my dragon force can do!'

(Y/n)'s POV.

        So the little Mr. Amazing wants to try I've got to say he has guts so many have just given up once I have gotten in this form that I have lost count. I see him power up and get these cute white scales here and there you know and he looks at me like he rules the world or something well that's about to change 😏. I decide to make the first move cause I'm bored of just standing around. I decide to take a quick look at Laxus to see how their conversation was going but when I see him he is looking at me then he noticed and gave me a thumbs up and mouthed "go get em" and go get em I did as soon as I reached him I grabbed his little pretty boy face and drove it into the  ground. Then I whispered in his ear "never talk to me like that again got me Mr. Amazing?" He replied a quick "ok Ms. Beautiful" "did you just call me Ms. Beautiful?" "Sure did, you call me Mr. Amazing so I'll call you Ms. Beautiful I think its cute." He replied. "Well you are..." I was about to say but then I was interrupted by a certain someone staring us down.

Laxus's POV.

      I stopped paying attention to Rouge after awhile I starting watching this so called Sting. I learned Rouge's name when we first started talking and for the short amount of time talking to him all he talks about is death and despair and also he cat Frosh. And man did I get tired of that so I directed my attention on my precious (y/n). Only to see them talking and joking around for some reason that make me really mad. And what make me even more angry was what Sting said "ok Ms. Beautiful" like what the heck man I know she is beautiful but really they have cute nicknames for each other and they just met while me and her don't. I just call her (y/n) and she just calls me Laxus. It's not a bad thing she just calls me Laxus its just that its JUST Laxus and while Sting is Mr. Amazing its not fair (insert Laxus pouty face). Anyway back to what my (y/n) was saying "well you are..."

(So I love cliff hangers although mine may not be very good I still try and that's what counts so love ya!!!)