"Yes." I replied.

He opened the door and stopped at the doorway, he took a gun out of his pocket and was spinning it around his fingers, "Oh, and don't try any funny business."

I gulped down the saliva that was building up in my mouth. So much for that plan.

"Let's go." He said.

I followed him out the room and down the hall. There were alot of men walking around and they kept staring at me.

I walked closer to Jake, even though I didn't trust him that much, I knew he was least likely to kill me. Well, at least compared to the other men who were giving death glares.

I inched closer to him and touched him slightly. He turned and looked at me with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Scared are we?" He teased.

"Who me? I'm not scared. There was something on your back and I was brushing it off." I lied.

"Oh my, I hope it wasn't a bug." He said with the sarcasm evident in his voice.

"No, actually it was lint." I said matter-of-factly.

He laughed and shook his head.

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice said from behind us.

We both turned and came face to face with Rivero. I was beginning to get scared.

"I'm taking her for a walk, she's been locked in the room for a long time and I think she needs to get some fresh air." Jake said all too cooly.

"She can take a walk in the room." Rivero said.

"She needs fresh air."

"Oh, she needs fresh air, does she? Since when is her well-being your responsibility?" Rivero asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Since no-one else here cares." Jake said through clenched teeth.

Rivero let out a dry laugh, "Listen Jacob, I don't know what this girl did to you," He pointed at me accusingly, "but you better find yourself, whatever is happening to you better be gone soon because if you get in my way I'll kill you along with her and her sister." Rivero said before he walked away.

I stood there staring at Jake. His jaw along with his fists were clenched and I he looked like he would kill anything that breathed in his direction.

"I'm sorry," I said looking at the ground, " take me back to the room please."

He looked down at me and his features softened a bit, He led me back to my room and locked me in there once again. I sat on the bed and just stared into space, my new hobby.

___Issy's P.O.V___

The car came to a hault and I looked through the windshield and saw that we stopped at a gate. When it opened the car drove in and up a driveway. It stopped infront of a house and te men exited the car, taking me along with them inside the house. They brought me up the grand staircase where a man stood waiting with his hands behind his back.

"Well, well, well, look who it is." He said with an evil smile. He came closer to me and grabbed my face observing me with one hand still behind his back. Then he let go of my face and looked down at my belly, he smiled at it and took his other hand from behind him, which held a knife. He ran it along my stomach and I flinched. He held it in one place with the tip of it touching my belly and he pushed it a little. I wanted to cry out but I knew that if I did he would stab me in the belly.

"You know, all I have to do is make one movement and your baby dies," He laughed, "But that'll take the fun out of it, now wouldn't it?" He still had that sly smile on his face and all I wanted to do was slap it right off. 

I glared at him with all the hatred I had inside of me. 

"You know I've been dying to meet you," He said, "Because Greg here," He pointed to Greg, " tells me so much about you." He smiles.

"You're a sick bastard." I spat.

His smile dropped and he brought the knife back to my stomach, pushing it a bit harder this time, "Anymore of your 'clever' comments and I'll kill it right now." He said angrily.

My breath caught in my throat and I nodded.

"Good." He said, "Take her to the room." He told the men and walked off.

They dragged me to a door and one of them took the keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. When they opened the doors and I saw who was in there, I almost cried.

I shook them off of me and ran to my sister.

(Wanted to leave this song here, Idk why. I love it so much tho. Its sad so I figured it would fit the moment.)

"Gabby." I cried.

She looked up and saw me and she got up in time for me to hug her. 

"Issy," She cried, "I'm so happy to see you."

"I'm so glad you're okay, I-I thought t-they killed you." I cried.

We stood there hugging and crying for a good five minutes before we let go.

"Did they hurt you, in any way?" I asked when we sat on the bed.

"No." she said.

"I so happy to see you." I said and hugged her again. I let her go and pushed the hair from out of her face. "I love you so much Gabby." I said and kissed my sister's forehead.

"I love you too, Issy." She replied with a smile.

********************

Awww sisterly love. I wish I had siblings :(

Sorry for the errors.

Anyways byee.