Chapter 13

Angel:

When Steven asked me to marry him I started crying and couldn't have been happier or so I thought.

It's finally my wedding day he didn't want to waste time so a month later we are getting ready for our wedding.

Everything is decorated and I haven't seen Steven in two days.

I'm standing in from of the mirror looking at my dress with a smile on my face.

There is a knock on the door and its Sabrina coming to check on me she was here earlier helping with my hair and makeup and had finished and left me to look at her work while she went and got ready herself.

She smiled at me and gave me a hug before another knock brought my father into the room with tears in his eyes.

"My little baby is getting married and you look so beautiful just like your mother on our wedding day. You ready we are about to start." He says taking my arm in his walking me out the room.

The music starts and I'm starting to tear up as I look up at Steven at the alter waiting on me with a huge grin on his face and tears running down his cheeks.

After the wedding we decided to have the reception at the apartment since our wedding was so small.

I was sitting on the couch after changing into a more comfortable outfit with everyone coming to congratulate us and wish us the best.