Chapter 16

Angel:

As another round of pain hits I scream as my stomach feels as if its being ripped apart.

I hear the hospital door open and turn to see Steven standing in the door way his tie loosened and a few buttons undone on his dress shirt.

I smile through the pain and relax against the pillows behind me as he walks over to me and kisses my forehead.

"Your here finally I thought you were going to miss the baby's birth." I sigh against his chest as he wraps me in his arms.

"Love I wouldn't miss this for anything in the world. I told you I would be here for you and let me just say you look amazing." He says kissing the top of my head smoothing my hair down.

I look up at him and smile as another pain hits and I scream.

He hands me his hand and I squeeze it with all my strength and breathe through the pain.

~~~~Three hours later~~~~~

Another contraction hits as I curse Steven and try and break his hand.

"Steven you asshole you did this to me I'm going to kill you. I hate you so much how could you do this to me." I start to cry as the nurse comes to check me.

She helps me lift my legs and she checks me and smiles.

"Are we ready to have a baby today?" She says with a big smile on her face as she starts to get everything set up.

She leaves the room and when she comes back more nurses and the doctor come with her.

"Okay Mrs. Rodriquez we are ready to start pushing when you feel a contraction start pushing." The doctor says while getting set up.

~~~~an hour later~~~~

I lean back against the pillows exhausted with a sigh.

"Okay just a few more pushes come on you can do it." The doctor encourages me.

I lean back up and take a deep breath and push and release my breath and go right back into pushing.

"Your doing awesome I see the head come on another big push and we will have the baby here." The doctor says

I take another big breath and push with everything I have left and I feel instantly better as I feel the pressure finally gone I lean back and start to cry as I what can only be described as the sweetest crying in the world.

The doctor lays the baby on my chest and I look down and more tears come down my face as I let go of Stevens hand and hold my baby against my chest.

I kiss the top of the baby's head and it goes quit in the room as I look up at Steven who is looking down at the baby on my chest.

He looks so happy in that moment as he leans down and kisses the baby then kisses me.

He pulls out his phone and takes a picture of the baby and I before the nurses take the baby to get cleaned and weighed.

He sits down next to me on the bed with a smile on his face and looks ready to cry.

The nurse returns shortly after with the baby wrapped up.

"Would you like to hold the baby dad?" The nurse says holding the baby out for Steven.

He takes the little bundle in his arms and just sits there staring down at the baby with a huge smile on his face.

"So have you decided on a name yet for the little one." The nurse says checking my vitals.

Steven is the one who answers as I start to yawn.

"We have the baby's name is Ansley Sky Rodriquez." He smiles down at her as she starts to move around in her sleep after hearing her fathers voice.

I slowly fall asleep hearing Steven humming to our daughter with a smile on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I was in the hospital trying to give birth to my son I had to have my iv replace at least four times if not more because I kept pulling it out while trying to push it was an accident but the nurse was so mean she looked like she didn't want to be at work and looked even madder every time I accidentally pulled out my iv in the end I had to have a csection and didn't have to deal with the nurse anymore which was good I guess by the time I got out the hospital three days later my arm was bruised bad all over hand hand and arm all the way up to my elbow was a big very painful bruise