~Chapter 13~ Alone Time

Start from the beginning

Nandini shyly: Manik, kya kar rahe ho, chhodo. Me tumhare liye dawai leke aati hu.

With this, Nandini again struggled in his strong hold.

Nandini looked at him with confused expression: chhodo. Tumhaar sar dard kar raha he.

Manik smiled: nahi kar raha.

Nandini opened her eyes wide and made O' face.

Manik laughed looking at her. She glared him.

Nandini: sar dard nahi kar raha tha to phir hum bhi sab ke sath chalte na?

Manik glared at her: oo Miss Einstein. Bhul gayi, we need to do party preparations.

Nandini looked at him: ohh.. sorry bhul gayi.

Manik left her: so, kya karna he pehle?

Nandini: tum batao. Me cake bake kardu?

Manik loocked at her: are uski zaroorat nahi he, hum wo bahar se mangva lenge.

Nandini: nahi Manik. It's very special day for Mom and Dad. Let me make it more special.

Manik smiled and tucked her some hair behind her ears: thank you.

Nandini held his hand in her hand: thank you kyun bol rahe ho Manik. Tumhare Mom Dad mere Mom Dad nahi he kya?

Manik smiled and nodded in yes.

Nandini smiled: tum sirf itna batao, which flavour they like. Chocolate, Strawberry, vanilla?

Manik: pineapple. They both like pineapple.

Nandini smiled: done, I'll go and make the cake.

She goes in to the kitchen and started her work, while Manik too started decorating the hall with the help of servant. After around one hour Manik went to kitchen to take out something and saw Nandini was so much engrossed in decorating the cake with whipped cream. She didn't even noticed that Manik was in kitchen. He saw she had made a very beautiful and cute double tier round pineapple cake with lots of fresh fruits decorated on it. She was just doing final touch with whipped cream.

Manik quietly went to her and stood behind her placing his hands on kitchen slab. He leaned to her.

He huskily whispered: HI...

Nandini scared and moved in hurry so the whipped cream packet falls from her hand.

Nandini panting heavily: Manik, you scared me.

Manik laughed: so you scared from me. Ha?

Nandini looked at him: no, wo to tum achanak se aaye isliye. Achha wo sab chhodo, see na, hows the cake?

Manik without looking at the cake, looking just at Nandini: Beautiful.

Nandini noticed his gaze on her, she looked at him, he was still looking at her, and she blushed a little and turned his face towards cake: I was talking about cake.

Manik looked at cake: ha wo bhi achha he.

Nandini looked at him and glared: sirf achha?

Manik: nahi nahi bahot achha.

Nandini smiled broadly and started jumping: yeeyy...

Manik also smiled looking at her. He noticed a little whipped cream on her cheek. A naughty idea came in his mind, he instantly leaned towards her and licked the cream from her cheek. Nandini was taken a back and after feeling his tongue on her cheek which was giving Goosebumps to Nandini. Nandini just closed her eyes. Manik silently took some more whipped cream from a bowl and placed it on her other cheek then he leaned to her other cheek and liked the cream from there, while Nandini moaned his name, which was definitely rising Manik's hormones more and more. He moved back a little and again took some cream on his fingers, Nandini too opened her eyes, and she saw Manik was licking cream from his own fingers. Then he came near to her and again dipped his fingers in cream bowl and took his fingers near to her mouth. Nandini opened her mouth and put his fingers in her mouth and licked it from his fingers. Manik closed his eyes feeling her soft lips on his fingers.