Elena stood next to the wooden book shelf that sat at the back of the study "Elena" I asked, she turned around with a guilty look on her face and before I could question her Stefan had already grabbed Damon and snapped his back "what the hell are you crazy" I yelled kneeling down next to Damon "we had no choice Jayla, he would never let go to ester" Stefan tires to explain, but I just ignored him "Jayla come on ester wants to see us alone" I gritted my teeth and stood up "fine" I spat leaving the room with Elena behind me. We followed to long corridor towards the room Fin had told Elena to go to "Elena, Jayla" Elijah caught up with us "I understand that my mother asked to meet with you both" he explained leaning forwards slightly, we both nodded in union "I struggle to believe my mother's intentions are true, after all my brother has done and her to for give him that easily" Elijah didn't trust he's mother, at least now we're not the only ones "I will tell what she's says to us Elijah" he nodded an expression of relief etched in to his features.

Fin stood outside the door "you came alone... good choice, my mother is waiting for you" he stated bluntly as he opened the door for us.  The room smelt like burn herbs and mixed remedies "Jayla, Elena it's a pleasure to finally meet you" the older woman stated turning to us, Fin closed the doors leaving us alone with Ester "well given you tried to kill us" I spat bitterly, Ester smiled at me "I apologize for that, I was just doing what was necessary" I bit my lip as I tried to keep my mouth shut. Ester walked around the table "I'm in need of your help" she stated looking between Elena and I.

I folded my arms over my chest "you see girls I have found away to undo the evil I created a thousand years ago" Ester says calmly as she stepped towards us "your going to help us kill Klaus aren't you" Elena questioned her hand slipping in to mine "one thing at a time Elena, but first I need a small favor. I will perform a spell later this evening and it requires the blood of the doppelganger" ester pulled out a long dagger and pulled Elena back "it's just a drop from each of you" she reassured "it's essences will be in the champagne later tonight" she held the dagger up "so shall you do it or shall I" I raised an eyebrow as Elena carefully removed her glove.

Ester carefully cut the tip of Elenas finger and squeezed it in to the cup "Jayla" I signed placing my hand in hers "how do you plan on killing Klaus the daggers don't work on him only on the others" I asked as she pierced the dagger in to my skin "I don't plan on kill one of my children I plan on killing then all, they are all an abomination and I have to restore balance" I stumbled slightly in to Elena, that means Elijah and Rebekah will die to and Elijah doesn't deserve that. I felt Elena grip on my my arm telling me to keep quiet "thank you, you can go and enjoy the rest of the party" ester smiled.

I silently followed Elena out of the room "it's going to be okay" I shook my head, how can any of this be okay. Suddenly Elijah appeared "did you see my mother" I nodded my head stiffly "yeah and she wanted to apologize for almost have us killed" Elena lied smoothly, I felt my palms sweat a little as Elijahs eyes flickered over to me "her intentions seem good" I told him, he nodded shortly and walked along side us to the ball room. I looked around the room trying to find Damon but he was no where to been seen "here you go ladies" Elijah handed my a champagne glass "thank you" he smiled in return with small twinkle in his eye. Fin stood on the stair case and raised his glass "I'd like to propose a toast, to a new town" everyone raised their glass and the took a sip of their champagne, I watched as Elijah carefully confirmed his death.

I was talking to Caroline and Elena when I was dragged away from them by my arm "hey ouch" I protested "here put this on, I'm taking you home" Damon spat handing me my body wrap "no Damon she's staying with me" Elena stated sternly, Damon glared at Elena "you went behind my back to see ester" he hissed stepping closer to me "do you really think it was my idea I didn't know Stefan was going to break your back" I said defensively, he looked down at me "you still went in there and you trusted Stefan when he's like this" I stepped back a little "what now your made at me because Elena included Stefan" I snapped back still aware of Elenas presence behind me "no I'm mad at you because I love you"  I felt my heart stop before racing uncontrollably, he loved me. Before I could speak Elena cut in "well maybe that's the problem" a soon as the words left her mouth she regretted them "she didn't mean that" I stuttered moving closer to him but he stepped back "I get it I care to much I'm a reliability"  I shook my head but he was already walking away "why would you say that" I hissed turning to Elena "I didn't mean to it just came out" I shook my head walking away from her.

I stood outside looking carefully at the horses, they were beautiful "do you like horses" I jumped slightly at the sound of Klaus voice "I'm not talking to you until you tell me why you got me this dress" I pulled my body wrap tighter to myself, as I looked over at him "I fancy you, I mean why wouldn't I. Your beautiful, you shine, your exquisite" I stared at him before looking at the horses "I look like Katherine" I stated simply, he chuckled placing his hand on the horses face 'your different, Elena looks the Katherine. Jayla Rosalie Gilbert, you have brighter eyes, longer hair and your a little bit shorter but I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't a vampire"  I couldn't help the small smile that made its way on to my lips "you know the closest my father ever came to me was when he killed my favourite horse, he severed the head" he explained running his hand over the horses back "didn't you ever consider trying to talk to him" I suggested, Klaus smiled slightly "somethings are beyond discussion" I nodded looking back at the horses "and to answer your question yes I like horses" he thought for a second before holding he ran out to me "come on its getting cold out here"