I breathed out, relieved, at how it was just Ky and I. Everybody else was somewhere else talking, in the house or gone.

He stood by my car on his crutches looking at me.

Something was on his mind and he looked like he needed to say something... But didn't seem like he wanted to.

I looked at him and we looked deep in eachother's eyes for a second.

My insides started to tingle and my heart started jumping around in my chest as my body temperature escalated.

"I'm gonna miss you" he said lowly as he blinked slow.

I looked away and smiled weakly.

I had to say goodbye to him 😔

"Me too" I whispered to myself with my arms still crossed.

We were officially saying goodbye and I wasn't emotionally ready for all that. It was too much.

I sniffed a little and breathed out.

"I don't know if I'm gonna see you before I leave but you know you can talk to me right?.... I see under all that covering up that you do" I spoke seriously as I looked at him.

He looked down with his lips sucked in before he looked back up.

"I know... You always have been" he replied.

I smiled to myself as I absorbed our moment.

"Thank you... For the picture. Really" I said sincerely. "It means a lot" I added.

"It's the least I could do for everything that you did for me" he spoke with a small smile.

"Boy please. That was just somethin light" I shrugged it off making him laugh.

I smiled as I listened to him laugh.... He didn't laugh NEAR as much as he used to so when he did, I liked to hear it.

We just stood there staring at eachother for a second before I spoke.

I was gonna kiss him if he didn't get out my face.

I breathed out as I walked into his body. I slowly and carefully wrapped my arms around his body and gently laid my head against his chest.

I closed my eyes comfortably as he wrapped his arms around me.

I was safe.

I than felt kisses ontop of my head, I couldn't help but smile to myself.

I needed to break our moment before I got carried away... He used to always kiss the top of my head.

"I'll see you when I see you?" I asked him softly as I smelled his cologne.

"... Yea" he responded lowly with his head ontop of mine.

I lifted my head up slowly to feel a sweet kiss on my cheek.

I grinned and blushed.

"Oh gosh" I said trying to cover up my face as I let go of him.

He busted up laughing at my reaction as he placed his crutches back in place.

I giggled for a second.

"Bye Ky" I said with a warm smile.

He blinked slowly as he looked at me with a warm smile before it went away.

"I'll see you around" he said sadly.

I got one last look of him just incase I wasn't going to see him again.