Part 6

"So, where are we meeting Maz and his 'vlogger lads' later." Felicity asked her purple haired companion as they exited the venue of Summer In The City to walk to their hotel which was about a mile down the road.  

"At a party, in the big room of the main venue that we just passed earlier." Lauren replied even though her head was still dizzily in wonderland, her innerself still fangirling from the event from about an hour or so ago.  

"Erm, Lauren, I do hope that you and Maz have both thought about how we are going to get in? I mean, were not exactly vloggers or even known ones for that matter." Felicity began. 

"Maz took all of our names, we just have to talk to the security people at the entrance, tell them our names and Maz will come and get us." Paddy purked up after taking a sip of yet another drink from Starbucks. Felicity shook her head in a sign of understanding. 

"What about seeing Pewds today though Fel and getting his number!!" Lauren started, jumping up and down in excitement. Felicity just responded by squealing to herself.  

"Gosh, look at you two. Getting the numbers of your sex gods and then there's just me, going along with it all." Paddy laughed rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Well Pads, you can't exactly lie and say you didn't fangirl when you saw Pewds." Felicity giggled. 

"True, but its not the same, if you hadn't have noticed, I'm not gay." He chuckled. 

"I'm sure by the end of the next few days you would have found someone that has taken your fancy." Lauren nudged him and he blushed. Both Lauren and Felicity just burst into a fit of laughter.

"Urgh Fel, what am I suppose to wear to this party?! I didn't bring anything for a party, I didn't even expect to properly meet Maz let alone end up with his number and be invited to a party by him." Lauren muttered rapidly looking through her suitcase in the search of the perfect outfit to impress Maz.  

"Didn't you pack that purple summery dress type thing? I swear I saw you put it in there!" Felicity replied making her way over to Lauren's suitcase, rapidly looking through the wide range of clothing and accessories that were stored inside.  

"Eurieka!" She squeeled as she pulled out a beautiful dark purple summer dress which had small circles cut out on the sides. Lauren's eyes soon lit up with glee at the sight of the dress and quickly took it from Felicity's hands. 

"This is perfect! ahh Fel you are so smart!" She giggled pulling her best mate into a tight hug. As she did this a vibrating noise came from the otherside of the room which was her phone. 

"Dude, stop, let me go and you go and check your phone. It might be a text from Maz!" Felicity ordered. 

Lauren quickly made her way over to her phone, picked it up, unlocked it and squeeled forcing it into Felicity's face.

[Hey it's Maz, just thought i'd text you so you have my number saved incase there were any problems getting in tonight. I'm looking forward to it!x] Was the text that was shown on Lauren's phone screen. Now Felicity's face was shining brightly too.  

"Do I reply or do I not reply? I mean he has an iPhone too so he would have seen that I read his message, I can't just not reply can I." Lauren huffed pacing up and down the side of her bed.  

"Just leave it, you're going to see him in about an hour anyways, just get your hair and make up done and get into your dress now because you're going to take ages!" Paddy shouted from the living room on the otherside of their hotel room. This just earned a giggle from both Felicity and Lauren.

"How do I look?" Lauren asked as she walked into the living area where her two other friends were waiting. They both stood up, turned around and just smiled at her.