Love Doctor

Heyy all so I have been toying with this idea for a while, most of the population on wattpad are all teenagers or young adults and what comes with growing up… Boys.

The opposite sex.

Opposite being the key word I mean who know how the guys mind works are they all just pervs or is that just cover for some gushy romantic... Who knows? Everyone is trying to work it out...

For example if you are trying to work out what's going on in a girls mind check out wolfmoon003's book - What A Girl Wants

Or to try and decifer the guys brains HowBoysThink's book - How Boys Think

What I am here to do is to try and help you all out.

Whether it’s just for help working out an outfit for an upcoming date, you have a crush on a certain someone and don’t know what to do? Your Ex won’t leave you alone? Or your special someone just told you they loved you and you don’t know what do? I am here.

I’m also a master with clothes, with a love for shopping and pursuing an education in fashion design.
So if your boyfriend won’t tell you where you’re going so you don’t know what to wear or you’re having a meltdown whether or not you should wear a dress or if it would be too much take a deep breathe, calm down and just don’t be afraid to talk to me, I don’t bite.

Ask for my help anytime

Whatever you need help with I am here?

Think as me as your very own Wattpad Love Doctor…

All you need to do is Pm Me, MissRadMad with all your questions

Signing it with either your wattpad username, real name or a pseudonym and I will have my opinion and help within the next couple of weeks (depending on how big a question it is)

Remembering that this is a book on wattpad so my reply will be posted for others to read my advice hopefully to help others in the same situation so if you need it to be kept private try using a pseudonym.

Also if you need it ASAP say your date is on Friday and its Wednesday and your freaking out don’t worry just in the first line of your message to me let me now you need my advice by then and I will try my dandest to get it to you before then…

XOXO

MissRadMad