Perverted Sentimentality

Greetings. I am Chara.

"Chara." The demon that comes when people call its name. It doesn't matter when. It doesn't matter where. Time after time, I will appear. And, with your help, we will eradicate the enemy and become strong. HP. ATK. DEF. GOLD. EXP. LV. Every time a number increases, that feeling... That's me. "Chara."

...

But, you and I are not the same, are we? This SOUL resonates with a strange feeling. There is a reason you continue to recreate this world. There is a reason you continue to destroy it. You. You are wracked with a perverted sentimentality.

Hmm. I cannot understand these feelings any more. Despite this, I feel obligated to suggest. Should you choose to create this world once more, another path would be better suited.

Now, partner, let us send this world back into the abyss.

Erase

Right. You are a great partner. We'll be together forever, won't we?

Do Not

No...?

Hmm... This feeling you have. This is what I spoke of. Unfortunately, regarding this...

YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE LONG AGO.

This is the other Chara encounter speech. I honestly like this one better than the first one. To get this one, you have to do another genocide route and kill everything. Again. Hopefully you're not sick enough to do a genocide route more than once.

As well, you can add the ending of A Compromise to make it longer.