Megalovania

It's a beautiful day outside

It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like you...

Should be burning in Hell.

Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the spacetime continuum. Timelines jumping left and right, stopping and starting ... until suddenly, everything ends. Heh heh heh ... that's your fault, isn't it? You can't understand how this feels, knowing that one day, without warning, it's all going to be reset. Look. I gave up trying to go back a long time ago. And getting to the surface doesn't really appeal to me anymore, either. Cause even if we do, we'll just end up back here without any memory of it, right? To be blunt, it makes it kind of hard to give it my all. Or is that just a poor excuse for being lazy? Hell if I know. All I know is, seeing what comes next, I can't afford not to care anymore.

Ugh... that being said, you really like swinging that thing around, don't you? ...Listen, I know you didn't answer me before, but... somewhere in there, I can feel it. There's a glimmer of a good person inside of you, the memory of someone who once wanted to do the right thing. Someone who, in another time, might have even been... a friend? C'mon, buddy, do you remember me? Please, if you're listening... let's forget all this, okay? Just lay down your weapon and... well, my job will be a lot easier.

If you attack again:

Well, guess you like doing things the hard way, huh?

If you got dunked on:

Whoa, you look REALLY pissed off... heheh, did I getcha? Well, I guess this means we never really were friends huh? Don't tell the other sans-es.

Sounds strange, but before all this, I thought we could be friends. I always thought the anomaly was doing this because they were unhappy, and that when they got what they wanted, they would stop all this. and maybe all they needed was, I don't know. Some good friends, some nice food, some bad laughs. But that's ridiculous, right? Yeah, you're the type of person who won't EVER be happy. You'll keep consuming timelines over and over until, well... hey. Take it from me, kid. Someday you gotta learn when to QUIT. And that day's TODAY."

This is from the game. And it's obviously Sans's battle speech. You know, sans the skeleton. Hitting you, taking a skele-ton off your HP bar. Sorry, had to.