What Happen After The Party Led To Your Death...

What did he do to you last night after you left the party?

Did he yell, scream or act real naughty?

Did he throw you down again make you hit your head or did he do it himself this time?

Do you still hear the banging in your head when you’re lying in bed?

Did he force you to have sex or tell you he loved you and do it again?

I know you love him but this has to stop you were once my girl we were like sisters almost then you get with him and you’re like a ghost. Only this time you are a ghost I’m sitting here right now talking to a tomb stone I wish I could have saved you before he took that last swing or at least stopped him before he took that first drink.

Now your both gone and what am I?

I’m still here talking to a tomb stone ... I must go now but before I do I will never ever forget you the way you laughed at completely nothing the way you smiled when you saw a puppy and the way you talked about your future I would have though you would be a big producer that’s what you said when I first met you, you were always looking towards the future.

But really now I have to go cause sitting here talking to a tomb stone isn’t gonna bring you back to the life you had before that first smack.

Before that first hit.

Before that first bump.

Before that first excuse.

Before your final rest.