Chapter 11- Delany

*Not Edited*
_____________________

Christina POV

We made it to the diner on time, and worked until our shift, plus four fours, ended. Nick came by right when we were about to leave.

"Hey, I thought about my answer." I said. My sisters were getting ready to leave, but still listening to me and him.

"So, will you go to the dance with me? It doesn't have to be a date if you don't want that." He said.

"After thinking about my answer, yes I will go to the dance with you."

"As my date or as a friend?"

"Let's just go as friends, then we'll see if it is a date."

"Great so I'll see you at the dance in two days." He said with a smile, and left. My sisters were watching behind the counter, and were all grinning.

"What?" I asked.

"You have a date?" Lisa said.

"No, we're going to go to the dance together."

"Which is a date." Lauren said.

"We're going as friends."

"Fine, call it what you want. Let's just go home." Dani said, who was already falling asleep.

I sighed, and we closed the diner. We made it home, and to our basement room, at almost 2 in the morning. Dani, Amy, and Lauren immediately fell asleep, but the rest of us stayed up and did some unfinished homework.

Lisa POV

I was the first to wake up, finding my older sisters at their desk, asleep. We must've fallen asleep while finishing our homework, again.

I walked over to Christina, who fell asleep on her the floor with books all around, and tried to wake her up. She slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"What time is it?" She mumbled out. I looked at the clock we had.

"It's 5:50."

Christina got up and looked under her bed. She pulled out a photo album, and started to look at the pictures of all the performances we did.

Each page had a picture of us at each performance we ever did. The lasted one had us in the gym during an assembly.

"We'll be famous one day, and we'll never work for our aunt or cousins again." She said.

"You always had big dreams, let's just hope they'll come true."
______________________
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

A Cinderelli Story: Cimorelli Fan Fiction {ON HOLD}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara