Chapter Seven

We arrived in L.A and Alex and I are still not in speaking terms. I tried talking to him but he wouldn't listen and it's making me really scared. What in case something bad happens and I won't be there, will he do something he will regret? "Jas, lets get off the bus now were here." Jack said softly removing me from my thoughts. I smiled at him and took his arm and walked out of the bus to see tonnes of tour buses with bands names on them.

We walked into the hotel and through to the hall were I see loads of bands socializing with each other. I saw my best friend Kellin Quinn and his wife Katelynne talking as I put my hands over their eyes. "Guess who?" I giggled. They laughed and turned round to be given into massive bear hugs.

"You're here! Can't wait to spend time with you," Kellin squealed.

"Oh my gosh Jas I haven't seen you in like forever!" Katelynne gasped and I saw Copeland looking over at me as Jesse was holding her. She squealed and moved Jesse towards me until he noticed that she wanted to see me. I picked her up and spun her around. She loves that.

"Hey Coco, it's your fairy god mother here, did you miss me?" I asked in a baby voice as she just giggled. "Holy crap she's grown since the last time I saw her," I gasped as Kellin and Katelynne chuckled.

"Haha well she's a growing girl and thanks for doing the flying thing, she won't let me stop her." Kellin groaned as I smiled.

"Well she's my only god daughter so I better make the most of it," I giggled. Kellin wanted to show people Copeland as he takes her from me and was just Katelynne and I.

"Right spill it, you go out with Jack," Katelynne rushed as I giggled.

"How do you know?" I asked as she flicks her light ombré hair away from her face.

"It's obvious, since we have been talking he's been looking here nonstop," She said and pointed towards were Jack was looking. I looked over and Jack winked at me as a blush crept onto my cheeks.

"Awe finally you guys go out I'm so happy-" She was shouting at this point and I put my hand over her mouth to stop her talking more.

"Alex can't find out because he will kill me alright so keep it for the down low for now." I spoke quietly as she nodded her head. I lifted my hand away from her mouth and we just chatted about random things until she had to leave. I gave her a hug and Copeland a hug and a massive kiss on the lips and watched them goodbye.

We all got to our seats and sat down as we waited for the head of Warped Tour to speak to us. I sat next to Alex and I can tell he was still disappointed with me but gave a small smile as I held his hand smiling at him. Soon the head came and told us of the whereabouts we will be going to for the whole summer and I'm really happy about all of this and can't wait to meet new people and such.

After the meeting, we just stayed round the bar and socialized with everyone until someone tapped my shoulder. I looked round and my best friend Jeffree Star was looking at me. "JEFFREE!" I shouted hugging him tightly. "I haven't seen you in like forever!" I said shocked as he laughed.

"I know girl but we will have to do our makeup tutorials and such like we do every year at Warped!" He speaks like a black girl and that what makes me laugh because he's white.

"I know, I'm so excited," I exclaimed and he sat next to my seat and ordered a drink for himself.

"So what's been happening missy?" He asked.

"I go out with Jack," I whispered and he started squealing, why does everybody do that when I tell them?

"Finally girl I thought I would have to attach some balls to him so he would finally do it. Tell me everything," He said and so I did right from the start to the last. I also told him about Alex and I and he always has a way with words and I can always come to him for anything.

"Alex will come round and as you told me he held your hand and smiled to you is starting, he will speak to you later on tonight probably," He said and I nodded my head. "Girl I love your hair, it really suits you," He complimented as I blushed a thanks. Soon Alex walked over to us and pulled me into a nice embrace.

"I'm sorry for being mad at you but you're still a bitch for forgetting but please don't do that again for me?" He said joking about the bitch part. I nodded my head and kissed his cheek. He hugged Jeffree and left us to talk again.

"See what I mean he came round." Jeffree said and I smiled.

The night went on and we all had to go to the tour buses to sleep and I was surprisingly tired from it all. The boys and I walked into the bus and got into our bunks and during the night I heard someone moving towards me. I shouldn't have drunk so much because now I'm shitless. Something coming to get me and I'm really scared it might kill me. I cuddled under the covers as I watch the shadow coming towards me. I pulled my phone from under my pillow and turned it round to see Jack covering his eyes. "What are you doing?" He whispered/yelled.

"I thought you were something that was about to kill me," I whispered and he giggled.

"You're so cute when you're scared," He said and climbed onto my bunk as I moved over to give him so room. "Goodnight my sugar plum." I giggled at the nickname and kissed his lips softly.

"Goodnight my knight and shining armor." And with that I went into a dreamless sleep.