I walked back to the house and saw Alex looking at his phone as I gave him a tub of ice cream. "First rule of break ups; Eat your heart out," I giggled and took a spoonful of ice cream. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you Jas. You are the best sister ever," I kissed his nose and smiled at him.

"I have the best brother, thank you for everything," I spoke and we hugged for a long time. "So, what film did you pick out?" I asked. He picked up the DVD and I should of known. Peter Pan his favourite. I got up and put it in the DVD player and cuddled into Alex's side eating our ice creams.

"I need to write a new song for the album we're working on," He said.

"And?" I asked.

"Can you help me please?" He asked nicely.

"Sure," I said. He got his notepad where he writes his songs and he already wrote a little bit. He started singing the bit until he stopped.

"Say goodbye to the halls and the classes, Say hello to a job and the taxes, The weekends with old friends spilling into 9 to 5 routine, Tell me how you feel over and done with, Like your life is a map with no compass to guide, At the bar drinkin' way too much, We sing along to "Forever Young".

So here we go again, Wishin' we could start again." He stopped and smiled. "That's it so far," He said.

"How about, Wendy run away with me, I know I sound crazy, Don't you see what you do to me? I wanna be your lost boy, Your last chance, a better reality. And then, Wendy we can get away, I promise if you're with me, say the word and we'll find a way, I can be your lost boy, your last chance, Your "everything better" plan, Oh, somewhere in Neverland. Then you can have Jack and Zack singing (Somewhere in Neverland) yeah?" I said.

"Where did you get that from? That's amazing," Alex said.

"We're watching Peter Pan and it kinda clicked," I laughed as he nodded his head until he smiled widely.

"I'm going to call it Somewhere In Neverland." After around two hours and 3 tubs of ice creams later the song was finished and it went like this.

We'll start a life of the plain and the simple

Of great times with far better people

And weekends with our friends

Laughing about the wine that stains their teeth

We'll talk about how your parents separated and