Chapter 2 meeting him, finally

^^^^^^^^The Cullen's new house^^^^^^^^

The next couple of days flew by, meeting Alice and Alex, then Edward and Bella, Renesmee and Jacob, and today was the I would meet the last kid, Jasper. Once I got to school I saw Emmett and Rose, in the parking lot, standing next to a Viper? It's probably Dr. Cullen's.' I think to myself. "Hey Emmett!" I say as I hug him, he almost crushes me in his bear hug. "Hi Rose!" I squeal as Emmett lets me go and I run at Rose and wrap her in a hug. "What's going? I haven't seen you guys in like a week!" I say as I see Jasper get out if the drivers seat of the Viper.

My eyes connect with his and it felt like the world just stopped, it felt like it was just him and I. I saw him take a deep breath before walking over to me, I know I haven't officially met the guy yet but I already feel safe with him. Like I can trust him with my life, I was snapped out of my thoughts by a hand motioning in front of my face. "Julia? Are you ok?" Rose asked with a lot of concern. "Oh yea I'm fine." Not to sure of myself, I looked back to Jasper. "I'm so sorry about that. But I'm Julia Bell, your sister has told me a lot about you!" I said with a smile as I extended my hand for Jasper to shake. "It's not a problem ma'am." He said with a southern drawl, but what really surprised me was when he took my hand and instead of shaking it, he placed a kiss on it. 'Oh my, he's a southern gentleman. This is amazing!' I squeal internally. One other thing I noticed about him was he was warmer than his siblings, and parents.

"Uh why don't you follow me, the bells about to ring." I said. He nodded as I waved bye to Emmett and Rose.

Jasper's P.O.V.
Ever since that day last week in the office, I knew this Julia was my mate. It turns out Alice and I were never really mates, when she found Alex I was happy for her but it felt like a part of me died. We also found out Alex has the power to change people's looks, that's why we're are all starting out back in the 9th grade. I drove to school today, in my Viper with Rose and Emmett in the back having a make out session. I felt my chest start to become lighter as we approached the school. Once I parked we waited for Julia's bus to arrive at the school. I smelled Japanese Cherry Blossom and automatically knew it was Julia. Rose and Emmett got out of the car and stood by the trunk. I heard Julia coming closer to the car, I started to get nervous like really really nervous. What if I couldn't control my thirst? What if she gets a paper cut and it sets me off? All these questions were coming to mind and I had no clue what to do!

I heard her say hi to Emmett, but then she hugged him I stayed in the car a couple of more minutes to calm down. I know she doesn't know about mates yet so I can't blame her for it but now Emmett's scent is all over my mate. She hugged Rose, and they chitchatted for a few minutes. I decided it was now or never so I got out of my car and as soon as I did her eyes scanned me from head to toe. She stopped at my eyes and she just stared at me, no doubt she was feeling the bond. Her emotions showed that she felt safe around me, happiness, bits of lust, and a lot of love. She thought I was going to shake her hand but that's too modern day. Besides my parents would be mad if I didn't stay true to my southern roots. So when she offered her hand I took it and placed a kiss on her small knuckles.

The day seemed to fly by, last period was Julia's study hall. We had fun just talking and getting to know each other, and the weirdest thing that happened was she got cut in art class by a girl named Lauren. But I wasn't attracted to the blood, I was actually repulsed by the smell of her blood. I think this Lauren girl is a vampire because she left the room as soon as Julia's smell was out in the air and didn't come back until the end of class. Julia was ok, it wasn't a major cut or anything, just a little nick from an ink pen she was cleaning. Julia was following me to my car as we continued talking about what Civil War books we've read. "So uh Julia, would you like a ride home?" I asked and she looked surprised, her emotions showed shock, awe, and appreciation. "That's very kind of you, but you don't have to if you don't want to." She said in sort of a whisper, but I heard her. "I don't mind." I said with my trade mark smirk at the end.

"Ok. If your sure?..." She trailed off. "Yes darlin', I'm sure." She blushed at that. She walked over to passenger said of the car where I was, I opened the door for her and helped her in. I walked over to the drivers side, she buckled up and we started the drive to her house. "Where do you live exactly?" I asked which seemed to snap her out of a daze. "Oh um. I live in a little town called Bentleyville. It's about 45 minutes away." She said with a sigh, she was sad, wait did she say Bentleyville? Carlisle said we were moving there, but I didn't think my mate would live in the same town as me, maybe a couple of towns over. This is amazing! I smiled to myself, which seemed to make Julia a little happier. "I know where that is, that's were my family is moving to." Her smile grew as I told her, her smile was contagious, because I started smiling.

I dropped her off at her house, I drove for not even two minutes before I got to my house. This day has to be the best day in my whole existence, later that night we had a family meeting. We were all in agreement that Geibel was a great high school, and everyone loved Julia. We would start tomorrow even though I hadn't finished shadowing, I already knew I would love it at this school.