Chapter 28

Dedicated to: rmtulio
        Thanks for reading my story ! God Bless.
*BeNotNobody_05 Thanks for helping! Labyuu!! Yung asawa ko ibalik mo na sakin nyeta. Haha djk.
_________________________
Third Person's View

"Last but not the least again *smirk*, let us welcome contestant number 10! Xindrey Gwyneth Yeoun and Daemon Red Alvarez!"

  The audience clapped their hands as they shout and cheered for Xindrey. Xindrey gave a small  smile as she walk to the center of the stage.

    The emcee cleared her throat.
"Settle down everyone. Okay lets start the question and answer portion. The question came from Mrs. Llena."

   The audience screamed excitedly as they waited for the question. Ang iba naman ay kinakabahan.

"Okay, here's the question. If you would be the one to win tonight, what is the first thing you would do?" The emcee asked.

   Xindrey smiled and cleared her throat. Everyone started to cheer for Xindrey again.

    "If I would be the one to win tonight, I would first thank our God for guiding me, to my family who supported me and ofcourse to my fans who cheered for me. That is all. Thank you."

    The crowd cheered more loudly than before.

"GO XINDREEEEY!"

"DAEXIN FOR THE WIN!!!"

"Another question coming from the audience."

  May spotlight na tumapat sa mag tatanong. "Ano ang dapat gawin sa mga feeling maganda?"

"Hampasin ng lampshade ng maliwanagan." Xindrey answered quickly with a poker face. Nag tawanan naman ang mga audience.

"What a nice answer Ms. No. 10 huh? Haha. Okay thank you Candidate number 10. At ano pa bang pinakainaabangan natin?! NOW LET'S PROCEED TO THE CORRONATION!!!" Kim said

KYAAAAAAAA DAEXIN!!!!!

ANDRELICA! ANDRELICA!

DAEXIN! DAEXIN! DAEXIN!!

WOOOOOOOOO NO. 10!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAA NO. 5

"Wow candidates No. 5 and No. 10 huh? The crowd are on your side! R.U!! Who are in favor of Candidate no. 2?!?!"

Kyaaaaaaa!!

"How about no. 5?!?!"

KYAAAAAAAA!!!

ANDRELICAA!! ANDRELICA!!! KYAAAAAA

"Pano naman ang candidate number 6!?!?!"

Woooooooo!!!

"Candidate No. 9?!!!"

Waaaaaaaaaa!!!!

"Eh pano naman ang CANDIDATE NO. 10?!?!"

'Nyeta ano bang pakulo nila at parang favorite nila kami?! Patay ka sakin mamayang Bitch ka aish. Nyeta' <-------- Sa isip ni Xindrey

KYAAAAAAAA!!!!

DAEXIN FOR THE WIN!!!!

DAEXIN! DAEXIN! DAEXIN!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

"Why are they cheering like that?!" Xindrey said with her irritated voice.