The Rescue and questioning

Becca's POV
"Yeah you like that?" Maria says as she bit my neck leaving bite marks. I had no choice but to moan into the tape that she had put on me. "Ready for another round Babygirl?" She asks me as tears started to fill my eyes. I shook my head in terrified it had been hours since I was kidnapped. It felt like a lifetime. I don't even know how many times she's raped me. Probably more than 10. Just as she's about to go down on me we hear "LAPD GET OFF OF HER!" I hear a police officer shout. He looked Hispanic as the other cop a blonde I believe came over to me and unlocked my handcuffs and untied my feet. They put Maria in handcuffs and took her away. As I took the tape I looked into another officers eyes. "Becca my name is Detective Benson you're going to be okay" she says "Where's my mom?" I ask "she's just outside come on" she says smiling sadly at me. I took her hand and she lead me outside where I saw Maria being put in a police car. I looked around and saw the girls and as soon as Lauren and I made contact I let go of Detective Benson's hand and ran towards her. "Shhhh baby you're safe I've got you and I'm never letting you go" Lauren says into my ear as I cried into her shoulder. "I'm so scared momma" I say still terrified. "I know baby I know" she says calming me down. "Are you planning on pressing charges?" The blonde officer asks "Yes justice needs to be served" Lauren says "Okay then Becca I'll need to take you in for questioning tomorrow after school and obviously you'll testify in court." Detective Benson says "O-Okay" I stutter she bends down to my level and looks in my eyes. "I won't let anything bad happen to you. You're safe now. Remember that." She says all I could was nod. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.
The Next Day
I didn't get one blink of sleep last night and neither did Lauren. I was too scared to leave her side last night and I still am. I had nightmares all last night and they were all the same. Maria kidnapping me,Rapping me over and over,Calling me Babygirl. Even though Lauren has called me that before she has never said it the way Maria did,but ever since I told her she hasn't called me that. I decided I didn't want to go to school today and the girls all agreed considering what had happened. Now I was currently in Lauren's room watching her sketch what looked to be a drawing of Camila. "Mom?" I say getting her attention "Yea baby" she says "if you and Camz ever get married what could I call her so I don't get the two of you confused" I say she sits back to look at me and wraps an arm around me. "Well if that ever does happen in the near distant future then if you were comfortable I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you called her 'momma' or I don't know why don't you come up with something?" She says I thought about it for a moment "Mom Mila?" I ask "Yes?" I hear another voice say I look up to see Camila standing in the doorway she walks over to us and joins us on the bed "What's up buttercup?" She asks poking my cheek causing me to laugh. "Is it okay if I call you that?" I ask kinda nervous she smiles and hugs me "of course it's okay babe" she says kissing my forehead I smiled as Lauren's phone went off. "Hello?" She says as I turn to face her. "Okay we'll be right there" she hangs up the call and looks at me. "That was Detective Benson we gotta go" she says I nodded as we all went downstairs and said goodbye to the rest of the girls. I got into the back of Lauren's car since Camila decided to go with us. As I stared out the window I listened to the music softly playing in the background as the cars went zooming by. It almost felt like time had stopped for just a moment so that I could remember all that had happened these last hours. Maria,Nightmares,Flashback. "Becca?" I hear Lauren say my head snaps as I notice we were at the police station. I sighed as I got out of the car. We met with Olivia as Amanda guided my parents to the waiting area I was lead to the questioning room. I waited inside the room until I saw Amanda and Olivia walk in. "Hey Becca how are you?" Amanda asks smiling I shrugged "Could be worse" I say struggling to smile "Would you like to tell us what happened with Maria?" Olivia asks softly. I sigh and nod. "Well I was walking off campus with my friends when Maria stopped us. Apparently there had been this rumor that Cocaine had been in the girls locker room. I guess someone must've have put some in my backpack because next thing I know I'm getting handcuffed" I explain "Do you know who put the Cocaine in your backpack?" Amanda asks "No and it wasn't me I've been clean for months" I say "Right and then what happened?" Olivia asks "Well she drove me to the house you rescued me in." I took in a shaky breath as I remembered everything now. "Go on its okay" Amanda says putting her hand over mine I nodded "um she cuffed me to the bed and tied my legs together" I say holding back tears "She got a phone call that's when I called my mom Lauren. When she came back in the room she saw me with the phone on my chest she called me a slut and then slapped me. When she hung up with Lauren she threw my phone against the wall and it shattered and then-" I was cut off by tears as everything came flooding back. I felt someone hug me as I buried my head in their chest. I couldn't go on it was just too hard. "I can't I can't I'm sorry" I say sobbing "shhh hey hey it's okay hey look at me" I hear Olivia say "You are so Strong Becca and you are going to get through this and we are here for you. You don't have to go too deep into it." She says I nodded. "Then she rapped me. It seemed like she would never stop." I say "Alright is there anything else that you think we should know" Amanda asks I sighed "Yea um this wasn't the first time that I had seen her." I say "When did you see her." Olivia asks "Um well I was sorta in a gang when I was younger. Long story short she took me to her house we would have sex then she would take me back. That was when I was 13 until I was about 15" I say Amanda nodded "Alright well I think that's enough for today Thank you for coming in Becca" Olivia says "Thank you both for listening to me" I say as I hug Olivia and Amanda "Anytime sweetheart" Olivia says smiling at me. Amanda lead me back to where Lauren and Camila were waiting. "Now what?" I ask Lauren "Well now we wait for them to do some work get some more evidence and then we got to court" Lauren says I nodded "Let's go home Baby" Camila says I nodded as I follow them both back to the car. This is going to be a long couple of weeks.
A/N:Hey guys so I hope you liked this chapter. Remember to comment and vote. Love you guys!