Me?

Becca's  POV
It's been at least a day since I was kicked out so I decided to get some cash so that maybe I'll get a hotel for the night. So I'm standing outside a Stadium that's selling tickets for some girl group. I forgot thier name but it sounded very familiar. Well anyway I stole a guitar from a local shop and now I'm standing on the courner playing Lego House. Some girls started to circle around me as I began to sing the first few verses and then I ended it. They all clapped and gave me a few bucks at least 20. "Hey do you know who's playing tonight?" One them asks I looked up to see a tall brunette with sorta ombre hair. "Um some girl group. I forgot their name." I say gathering my stuff. "Fifth harmony" a familiar voice says "um yea I think buy anyway I've got to go." I say "Hey kid did you forget about me already?" The voice says. I look up to meet a pair of green eyes. Wait the alley now I remember. What was her name Laura? No but close um..."I think the name you're looking for is Lauren" The tall brunette one says "shit did I say that outloud?" I say As Lauren giggles and nods "yea you did but anyway what are you doing out here?" She asks "oh I quit the gang" I say "What why?" She asks "The head was being an ass so I packed a backpack and now here I am" I say "wait so you don't have anywhere to stay?" Lauren asks and she kinda sounded worried which she shouldn't worry about me I mean we barely know eachother. "I mean I've got a couple of bucks I was thinking of spending the night in a hotel. Then just sorta wing it." I explain "well how would you like to join us on tour." Lauren asks "Me?" I say turning around making sure there's no one behind me. I saw that the brunettes eyes went wide. "Um Lauren can I talk to you for a sec?" She says as they go off to talk.
Lauren's POV
"Lauren what the hell are you thinking? Inviting a girl who you barely and was in a Gang seriously? " Dinah says "Dinah she's a teenager who needs a place to stay. And she seems like a good kid" I say "Oh yea a real good kid who stole your purse sounds like a straight A student to me." She says "Look I'll talk it over with the rest of the girls and she'll be my responsibility but until then make sure she gets settled and be nice" I say "Alright fine I'll be nice" she says "Thanks DJ!" I say hugging her as she went back to Becca. Now to talk to the rest of the girls.
Becca's POV
"Hey kid looks like I'm going to be showing you to the bus. I'm Dinah by the way" the brunette says as she sticks her hand out. "Hey I'm Becca" I say shaking her hand. "Alright so to the bus!" She says as I followed her to the bus. I set my stuff in the back. "So kid how'd you end up in that gang?" She asks "um it's kinda a long story" I say looking down "Well how about I get us something to drink while you pick out a game that we could play on the Xbox sound good?" She asks "yea" I say As I go over to their collection of video games. I picked out Call of Duty since Derek taught me how to play that when I was 10. She came back with two cokes as I was putting in the game. I handed her a controller and opened my soda. "So this gang how long you've been in it?" She asks "um pretty much my whole life. My so called parents left me on the street when I was 5" I say "oh man I'm sorry" she says as we began the game. "It's whatever I mean I don't really remember them anyway" I say she nods "So what exactly did you do in the gang?" She asks. "Well in the beginning when I was really young I was supposed to look cute and ask people for money but as I got older I learned how to pick pocket and steal." I say "Ever gotten into any fights?" She asks I shook my head "I've witnessed a few though" I say As I took a sip of the coke. We played a couple of games before Lauren and 3 other girls climbed on the bus. "Okay guys this is Becca. Becca this is Camila,Ally,Normani and Dinah" Lauren says "it's nice meeting you guys." I say "You too" Ally says "So ask away" Lauren says sitting next to me I looked at her confused. "Um well first off how old are you?" Ally asks easy enough "I'm 16 turning 17 in September." I say "Have you ever been in trouble with the law?" Normani asks "Not that I know of. Why what did you hear?" I say jokingly as they all sorta chuckle. "Have you finished school?" Camila asks "I never really went to public school but I have about an 9th grade level education." I say "Okay I think that's it" Ally says "So can she stay?" Lauren asks "yes but she's bunking with you" Ally says "yes cmon Kid I'll show you my bunk." Lauren says as I grab my stuff "wait what are we now?" I ask "Just think of all of us as the 5 older sisters you never had" she says as I put my stuff in her bunk. "So I'm going on tour with 5 complete strangers. What could possibly go wrong. Wait you're not going to kill me or anything right" I sat as she laughs "No and besides we're not complete strangers we're like best friends" She says huh I've never had one of those let alone 5. Maybe this won't be so bad after all I mean being on tour with these 5 girls could be pretty fun. At least until I can get my own place and get back on my feet. But until then I have no problem being on a bus with 5 very attractive women.
A/N: So Becca is now on tour with them so this is like the beginning of the Reflection tour so Bea Miller may also be in this story. Let me know if I should include anyone else. If you guys have any ideas or feedback I'd love to hear from you guys. Well until next time I love you guys