Chapter 9

I feel so numb, why would she just leave me like that? I couldn't even look at Joey anymore. I frowned trying to stop the tears but it was useless, instead I hid my face from both of them.

"I want to speak to Sophie before I go, wait outside" She ordered him and I heard him grunt before he walked out of the room. I could tell she was walking up to me but I didn't want to face her, I thought she was my friend? "Sophie..."

"Fuck off" I snapped my voice croaky.

"You don't understand what I'm doing, I want to tell you but I'm afraid you'll ruin it" She sighed and I looked up at her, she looked pretty upset.

"Why are you leaving me here with these physco's?" I asked and she frowned slightly "You could've asked for me to come with you!" I shouted and she quickly hushed me.

"I have a plan" She whispered and I raised an eyebrow sniffing back some tears that wanted to escape my eyes.

"What plan?" I asked whispering and she checked behind her in case someone was there, she turned back to me and looked me straight in the eyes.

"You can't say anything, or be upset" She ordered and I nodded "I need you to stay here while I escape, to get help... The police won't believe us if we're together. You're like the evidence to this crime scene Sophie" She whispered and I nodded sadly.

"Okay, just go and come back as soon as you can" I begged and she nodded, she hugged me but because of my tied hands I couldn't hug her.

"Don't do anything stupid, just do what they say for a little while longer and then we'll both be at home eating cookies!" She chuckled and I laughed back. She pulled away and stood up walking towards the door. "Ready" I heard her say to Frank and they both walked off.

I was afraid, very afraid. Now Joey isn't going to be here I was going to be alone and terrified even more. I was already panicking. What would they do? I looked under the bed and saw the knife just laying there, IDEA. I laid on the floor and rolled to the bed, it was actually quite fun in a childish way. When I got to the bed I sat up so I could slide my hands under the bed and feel around, I felt it and cut my finger. Smart ass move. I grabbed the handle and held it in my hand pointing it upwards. I started cutting the duct tape and finally my hands felt free. I quickly cut the duct tape off my feet and stood up still holding the knife in my hand.

Escape time! I ran out of the room and I saw the stairs, I ran to it seeing Joey and Frank standing at the front door talking.

"Okay, take the keys and go" Frank said handing Joey some keys and she nodded opening the door and running to the car. Frank watched her for a little while before falling on the floor screaming in agony.

"Frank!?" I heard a voice from downstairs shout and I hid at the top of the stairs, I saw Mikey run to him and he looked outside "Shit!" He shouted running outside and Gerard soon ran to Frank helping him up.

"Joey kicked me in the balls and grabbed the keys, Sophie's still here but she got away" He choked out and Gerard nodded.

"What a good friend" He laughed and I tightened my fist. If Only they knew, Unless Joey was lying to me but she wouldn't do that would she? "I'll go check on her, is she still in my room?" Gerard asked and I saw Frank nod, shit. I crept back into Gerard's room and hid the sliced duct tape and knife under the bed, I laid on the floor, hiding my hands behind my back and pretended my feet were tied together. I closed my eyes as I heard someone walking into the room and pretended I was asleep. I could tell he was in front of me. "Wake Up" He said pushing me gently and I slowly opened my eyes, he was smiling at me sweetly.

"What?" I asked putting on a croaky voice.

"Your friend Joey has done something stupid, We have to pack up and move" He smiled stroking my cheek, wait... Move!?