chapter 11

Cassie:

"No! Your not taking her!" Matt yelled as His face turned red.

I sighed in frustration.

After the guys were done talking, they called us back downstairs.
Terrance wanted to leave to set up everything for the 'Boss' arrival, but of course Matt wouldn't let me leave.

"Matt...seriously I have to go!" I said but he only pulled me closer to him.

"Look....you either let her go or I change my mind and just shoot your ass" Terrance said angrily.
Matt stepped forward getting into Terrance's face "try me." He said dangerously.

And another step backwords

Terrance hand went to his gun and that's when I steped forward.

"I got this Terrance." I said then grabbed Matt and angrily pulled him into his room.

When the door closed I whirled around to face him.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I snapped and he growled "he's what's wrong with me! I'm not letting him take you away again!" Matt yelled and I scoffed.

Matt was seriously testing my patience.

"There you go making this about you! Well its not! This is about all of us Matt...Not only you!" I said as I poked his chest angrily.

"This is not highschool anymore! I am a grown women.....I will do what I want!" I yelled.

"Oh your right....hold on let me turn my back and maybe you could go sleep with Terrance again!" He yelled and I swear my jaw dropped.

Did he just.....

I laughed "I can't believe you just...". I trailed off as guilt graced his face, but I was to shocked to care.

"Cass I didn't-" he reached for me but I quickly pulled away.
"Don't touch me! You see Matt I Don't think what I do is any of your business anymore! Last time I checked we were over." I said then tride to leave but he pulled me back.

"Cassie.." He said but I cut him off again.

"This jealousy thing Matt... Was cute at one point... But now its just getting old. And I love you Mat...I really do, b-but may-maybe-" I paused as Matt's eyes widened in fear.

Tears rolled down my face as my heart clenched in hurt.

"-maybe we shouldn't be together" I said and he shook his head as he grasp my hands in his firmly.

"Cassie...Dont.do.this." He said as tears started coming out of his eyes.

It truly hurt me to see him like that.

"Think about it Matt! We're always fighting-"

"We can fix it! I-i'll be better...I just....j-just please Dont leave me." He said and I shook my head.

"Prove it Matt!" I yelled "prove it! Show me that we are ment to be and maybe then...we'll see." I said then before he could say anything else I ran out his room.

I choked on a sob as I ran past the living room, past the concerned faces and shouts, and went straight outside to the car.

I curled up in the back seat and broke down.

I just seriously broke up with matt.

God I'm a dumb ass! What was I thinking?!