chapter 7

*The night of Terrence and Cassie's argument*

Angels POV:

   "Can I get a refill?" I questioned the bartender for the third time. He smiled warily "miss are you sure you want another drink? I wouldn't want you to get drunk. A pretty women like you alone in a bar, you could be taken advantage of" he said and I smiled

    "Dont worry I could hold my liquor" I said and he nodded silently before pouring me another glass of straight vodka.

   I smiled greatfully and stood up grabing my drink.

I want to go dance the night away.

  "Thanks" I said then spun around quickly but I guess that was a bad idea cause next thing I knew I bumped into a hard chest and spilled my drink all over my chest.

    "WHAT THE F*CK!" The person yelled out in anger and I froze.

  Fear paralyzed my body but not because of what happened but because that voice....

I knew that voice

   I didn't want to look up but I couldn't prevent the yearn in me. I wanted to look into thoes dark brown eyes, that could turn to jet black in a second of anger. I wanted to see his pink plumped lips that I knew was drawn into a thin line by his frustration.

    Like magnets my bright blue eyes snaped to his and I sucked in a breath.

   His eyes showed pure shock as he stared down at me.

     "Angel" he whispered and I closed my eyes as so many emotions overtook my body.

   Once I opened my eyes again I couldn't even begin to prepare myself for the whirl pool of emotions his eyes held,

Love, lust, happiness, Anger, confusion, loss.

   But there was one emotion that was stronger then all of them.
Anger.

He was furious. Soon all other emotions vanished and thats all that was left. Anger.

  "I-i-i g-gotta g-go cl-clean up" I said then ran off to the ladies room.

  As soon as I entered the ladies room I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I looked at myself in the mirror my usally straight brown hair was in big curls and I traded my usal jeans and sweat shirt for a tight little blue dress that stoped just under my butt.

    I looked at the wet spot on my clevage and sighed thank god only a little drop got on my dress. I thought as I wet a piece of paper and wiped at my chest.

    "You have some f*cking explaining to do!" I heard Terrance voice and stiffened slightly.

  I breathed in deeply as our eyes met in the mirror.
I put on a blank look so he couldn't see through me but even then I knew he would see past that.

  Terrance knew my weakness... he was my weakness.

  "Theres nothing to talk about Logan" I said using his first name, something that only I knew about him.

     "Angel dont f*ck with me! Not right now!" He said and I smirked

   "Oh trust me I wont be f*cking you for a while" I said then walked around him.

  Before I could reach for the door he grabed my arm forcefully and pulled me against him.

    "You left me!" He said angrily, I shrugged

   "I was tired of you" I said making sure to mask my face carefully.
   "Your lieing" he spat angrily and I rolled my eyes.

   "Please Logan we all-" I started to say but was cut off as a pair of soft lips landed on mine.

   My knees weakened and I was glad that he still had a strong grip on my arm or else I would have been on the floor.

   He kissed me angrily and I couldn't help but let my lips move against his to.

  He wasn't the only one angry!

  I was angry for being forced to leave this beautiful specie man.

I was angry for still loving him after all these years.

And I showed him that through a kiss filled with passion, anger, hurt, lust and most importantly love.

   But of course I couldn't forget the biggest reason I was angry.

I was angry because he moved on....

He moved on and I was still stuck. Stuck in the same love struck spot!
And with that new found anger I found the stregnth to push him away forcefully.

   Then before I could stop myself I slaped him as hard as I could. His head turned sideways in shock and anger and before he could react I ran out of the bathroom.

     As I walked closer to the dance floor I grabed a random guy and draged him to the dance floor with me. He didn't protest but instead started ginding with me to the music.

   I grabbed the drink he was holding out in his hands away from our sweaty bodies and downed it in one go.  I quickly set the glass down on the nearest table before turning around to face the mystery guy.

   I gasped as I came face to face with...

  "Luis!" I said in shock and he looked at me with wide eyes. "Angel" he whispered in surprise.

Before I could say or do anything I was pulled away from Luis roughly and before I knew it Terrances fist was landing on his face.

     "Terrance what the f*ck!" I said as I pulled him away.

    He turned to me with a furious look on his face and I steped back in fear.

  "Lets go!" He said before manhandeling me out of the club.

    "Le-let go o-of me!! Logan!!!" I yelled as we reached outside.

   A limo pulled up out of no where and he threw me in.

   "Expect me to contact you soon...I'll deal with you later!" He said then angrily kissed me.

He pulled away before I could respond and turned to the driver.

"Take her ass home!" He said the slamed the limo door shut in my face.

I bit my lips, oh shit!  He was past angry/furious! Theres no words to describe how hes feeling.

   Which means hes going to taunt me.

  I dont know when he'll come up to me...but he will.

For all I know he can do it while Matt is there.

Shit would hit the fan then.

   I knew good and well that by tomorrow Terrance would know everything about my new life...he would especially know about my little roommate.

Shit im f*cked!
**************************

Whooo whoooo another chapeter cause I love you guys☺❤ you guys are so supportive and I want to thank EVERYBODY who has sticked by me from the very beginning...I literally know who u are cause thoes are the names thats always in my notifications so much love to y'all☺ any ways hope you enjoy Angels POV. If you guys want to see somebody of your choices POV then please comment who you want and ill choose based on the comments.

But lol guys this is just the begining trust me dont forget that these people all have families (Hint of the day)
Any ways hope you enjoy and please please VOTE❤COMMENT☺ AND SHARE IF YOU CARE!!!
Nanabo_o out!✌✌

edited by nekogirl78 at 10:53AM on 8/2/2016