Chapter 6

Cassie:

I called a cab home and during that cab ride from Matts house to mine I had pulled myself together before Terrance could notice.

I prepared myself for Terrance anger.
So when the cab droped me off at the Gate of the mansion before I could even press anything the gate opened and before I knew it several gaurds were surrounding me checking to see if I was alright.

Jimmy, the gaurd that usally watched me, gave me a disapproving stare and I bit my lips looking away.

He always had a way of making me feel bad when ever I did something wrong.

"You of all people should know not to do something like this G.M. you had the boss worried!" He said and i looked away.

"Sorry...I just i-" I started but he cut me off.
"Save it for the boss." He said before bringing me inside to a very furious Terrance.

As soon as I entered the room, his raging eyes locked on mine.

"Everbody...leave!" He said and everybody scurried out. Including Luis who gave me a sympathetic look.

As soon as everyone was gone he turned towards me his anger burning bright in his eyes.

"What the heck do you think this is huh? Give you a strip of freedom and suddenly you think you could be gone for hours without calling?" He said
Calmly.

"Im sorry I lost track of time" I said and it seemed his anger grew more.

"Lost track of time?"

"YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST SENT A QUICK TEXT!" He yelled hus face growing more red with anger.

"Ok im sorry! Why are you yelling? Cant we just sit down and talk about this like adults instead of you treating me like a kid?!" I snapped

"Ill treat you like a KID IF YOUR ACTING LIKE ONE!" He yelled and I steped back in shock "Fine! I dont know what you want me to say, I'll just take my stuff ill be sleeping in the geust room" I said and grabbed extra blankets and pillows from our closet.

"Cassie-" he started but I cut him off "That's enough for tonight Terrance! Im tired and apparently its past my bed time" I said then stormed out of the room and went to the guest room.
*****
Terrance:

"Cassie-" I started but she cut me off "That's enough for tonight Terrance! Im tired and apparently its past my bed time" she said then stormed out of the room.

I ran my hand down my face and sighed out of frustration.

When I came home and cassie was still not home I initially freaked out.

She was only supposed to stay after for an extra hour but its been two hours and still no call.
As a gang leader I knew I had a lot of enemies I guess thats why I freaked out so much.

I sighed and stood up then quickly changed my clothes as I had some business to take care of today.

When I was done I pulled out my phone and dialed Luis' number.

"Hello" he said picking up on the first ring.
"Luis!" I snaped as I put on my Business face.
"Yo t-this better be good!" He said sounding out of breath then grunted.

I scrunched up my nose as I already knew what he was doing or should I say who he was doing?
"Luis did the thought of getting it from Jenna a second time make you forget that we have a meeting today?" I asked as I tried not to smirk.

Nobody knew but Luis and Jenna had been hooking up. Of course Jenna didn't tell Cassie yet, it was quiet funny how she looked up to Cassie.

It was the same way she looked up to.....