Chapter 23: News

(Rachel's POV)

Work was alright I suppose, serving coffees for a couple of hours is not as fun as you think it is.

"Alright my shift finished bye John" I said to my boss taking off my apron and heading towards the door.

"Wait Rachel I have your latest pay check" he stated giving me an envelope with my money in it.

"Thanks, bye John" I said.

"Bye Rachel" he replied.

I then walked out of the door and starting walking home because I didn't want to make Trent drive out and pick me up if I could just walk the short walk home.

Once I arrived home I opened the front door and went inside for a shower. I finished getting ready and went down and sat on my living room couch.

~To Trent

Hey babe, I just finished work and I am at home if you want to come over xx

(Trent's POV)

I was sitting at home watching the boys are playing video games whilst I was tweeting the fans and doing a follow spree. I suddenly got a text from Rachel saying that I could come over.

"I am going over to Rachel's bye" I said to them boys.

"Bye" the all replied.

I got up and l left the house and walked next door to Rachel's house.

*knock knock*

I knocked on her door and I could hear her saying coming from inside.

A couple of seconds later he greeted me by opening the door.

"Hey babe" I said kissing her.

"Hi come in" she instructed.

He grabbed my hand and led me over to the couch. I sat down and I patted my lap for her to sit on.

"So how was work?" I asked.

"Alright I suppose but I would of preferred to be with you" she stated.

"Aww how cute" I smickered kissing her head.

"Well I have something I need to tell you" she said.

"Alright what is it?" I asked.

"We'll I got my paycheck today and I finally have enough money to go and see my parents" she said excitedly.

"Awesome so when do you want us to go coz I have a couple weeks break" I stated.

"Well if you have a break why don't we got in two days time" she said.

"Sounds great" I replied smiling a giving her a kiss on the lips.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹

Whoever says the coolest comment will get a dedication!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx