Chapter 9: Crazy!

"It makes the pacient go a little bit hyper" 

"Oh God" Trent said.

The doctor then started to stich up my finger and then I was soon allowed to leave the hopsital.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Trent's POV)

Rachel has gone a bit hyper after that happy gas at the hospital! It is like she is drunk or something its actually kind of funny.

"My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard, And there like, Its better than yours, Damn right its better than yours" Rachel screamed out really loud and ran away.

I chased after her for a while before ending covering her mouth to stop her from screaming. I picked her up bridal style with my hand stil covering her up so that she wouldn't scream a lot. I felt a sticky substance on my hand so I quickly pulled my hand away from Rachel's hand and then putting her back onto the pavement.

"Did you just lick me?" I asked with a weird facial expression.

"Maybe'" She said before sprinting off again.

I had to run back over to her so that we could get in another cab back to her house so I could go and see the boys again. I did end up catching her so I put her on my back like a piggy back so I knew had she could fall off.

"When I grow up I want to be a Kiddy Kat PRRRRR!" She exclaimed.

"Rachel your just crazy" I said whilst putting her in a taxi that I had manged to find for us to get back to her house in.

I told the driver the adress and then I went and sat down in the seat next to Rachel so that I could make sure she didn't hurt hurself.

"LA LA LA LA LA LA I'M A SQUIRREL!" She yelled.

"C'mon Rachel we are nearly home SHH!" I said.

"Ok I'll be a good girl for you Trentos!" She replied in a baby voice.

The taxi soon pulled up at Rachel's house and she skipped out of the car over to me before heading up the driveway to her front door.

Will opened the door for us to come inside and she started to sing Surrender!

You make me wanna stand out tonight

Turn out the lights, give up the fight

I surrender

You got me good, I knew that you would

Did the best that I could

But girl you move like a butterfly, butterfly

Then you sting like a bee

I tried to be bulletproof, you got to me

Gonna stand out tonight, turn out the lights

Give up the fight

I surrender

I surrender

Ding ding like a bell ring, throw the towel in

She's one step ahead of anything I bring

I mean I'm not afraid to admit to defeat

She completes me completely

I'm free just to be who I am

So I'm never going down

Just believe in these dreams or reality

The reason I'm breathing

I'm taken, so baby just take me down

With the love I'm chasing.

"What is she on?" Will asked.

"Happy gas that the doctor gave her"  I replied.

*CRASH*

"What the hec was that!" I yelled before running inside.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Whoever says the coolest comment will get a dedication!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx