Chapter 22: Breakfast

(Trent's POV)

I woke up at about 8 in the morning with Rachel still curled up sleeping in my chest. I have just been watching her sleep for about 30 minutes until I felt her move around because she was waking up.

"Good morning babe" I said giving her a kiss.

"Good morning" she said smiling up at me.

"What have you got planned for today?" I asked her.

"CRAP, what's the time?" She asked quickly jumping out of bed.

"It's eight thirty, why?" I replied.

"Oh my gosh I've got work in half an hour" she said running around getting everything.

"Alright you get changed and ready and I will get you breakfast" I stated getting out of bed.

"Aww thanks babe it's means alot" she said going into the bath room.

I went downstairs and got out some eggs and cooked them. Wasn't quite sure how she liked her eggs but I made them scrambled and put them on a piece of toast.

(Rachel's POV)

I so can't be bothered going to work today but I need some money to afford the trip that Trent and I will be taking to England to see my family.

I had my shower got changed into my black top and pants as went down to the kitchen where I saw trent sitting at the table.

"Here I made you scrambled eggs" he said passing me over a plate.

"Thanks babe" I said giving him a kiss.

We ate our food and I then headed out the door with Trent.

"I will drive you" he said.

"Aww thanks" I replied.

We got into the car and drove off to the coffee shop that Trent and i first met at weeks ago.

(Trent's POV)

We arrived at the coffee shop where Rachel works at.

"What time does your shift end?" I asked her.

"Umm about 2 but I will text you if you want to come over" she stated.

"Sounds great, bye babe" I said.

"Bye" she replied giving me a kiss before getting out of the car.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹

Whoever says the coolest comment will get a dedication!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx