Chapter 11

"We should have her dressed like..." Mae started saying.

"Mae! Just tell us already!! I feel like we have been waiting for dayssssssss!" Benji yelled getting impatient.

"Geez calm your tits bro." She said while laughing.

"I was thinking that a really good look on her would be Pastel Goth" Mae started explaining, "She looks really good in pink but a light type of pink, and then throw in some black in with the pink and it would look amazing on her."

"That is actually a really good idea!" I say while jumping up and down. I run over to my bags and started going throw all my clothes.

"Ugg I don't have very many clothes or anything pastel.." I say closing my bag. Me and Mae don't have very many clothes sadly, most of the stuff we own is from thrift stores.

"Wait! I have an idea! We will use Mione's clothes but change them! I mean come on! We're witches!" Benji said while running to Mione's trunk.

"That's an amazing idea!" Me and Mae yell while walking over to her trunk.

After about 15 minutes or so, we had the perfect outfit for her.

~Hermione's Outfit~

(Picture up at top)

Her outfit consisted of a white crop top corset, pink short shorts, pink stilettos, white lace leggings, pink flower crown, and a pink choker.

~Hermione's Outfit~

"Ok Mione! Are you ready to do this?" I say while walking into the bathroom.

"Yes!" She yells all excited.

"Ok Mione, I was wondering if you would let us dye your hair?" I say while pulling it in a pony tail.

"What color? And would it damage my hair?" She said curiously.

"Well if we were going to do it the muggle way, it would damage your hair but we are doing it with magic. I can either make it to were it will stay in for months or just a couple days. Its up to you. And for the color, I want that to be a surprise." I say while Benji starts her makeup.

Benji was doing her makeup, Mae was doing her hair and I am gonna do something else, if Mione let me.

"Theres also one more thing that I want to do.." I say slowly.

"What is it?" Mione said excited.

"Well I know you might not agree with this, but I want to pierce your belly button. I am really amazing at doing piercings and tattoos. I did all of our piercings and their tattoos." I say trying to convince her.

"I dont know... my parents would be mad and its going to hurt.." She says.

"Actually getting your belly button pierced hurts a lot less then you would think and your parents don't have to know. You don't ever wear anything that shows your tummy." I say while playing with Mae's hair, "Come on Mione! Live a little!"

"Ill do it!" She said loudly shocking me and the girls.

"Awesome! Ill go set it up while they work on your hair and make up." I say walking out of the room.

I got to my bag and dug threw it, I got everything for it and set it up next to my bed. She has to be laying down for this. After about another 15 minutes the girls were done with her hair and make up.

"Come here Mione, take off your shirt and lay down." She does as I say with the help of Mae and Benji so she wont ruin her and make up. I already sanitized and washed my hands so I was all ready.