Chapter 9

After the whole thing with Harry, I just felt depressed. I'm angry with him more then anything. Why did I have to get him as a brother? Why couldn't he have loved me for me? But I guess I cant pick and choose.

After me and Mae ate, we walked around just talking about random things waiting for Benji. After sometime, everyone was getting out of classes for the day. They all looked like zombies, it was hilarious. Me and Mae ended up finding Benji, a couple minutes later, heading towards her dorm.

"Hey babe, want to go hang out by the lake for the rest of the day? I need a break from these idiots." I say still depressed and mad.

"Sure! I'm going to go change first. Meet up outside the Great Hall?" Benji said, "Ill grab some Fire Whiskey. I really need to get drunk, stupid ass hoes in this school saying shit about me."

"Yea that's fine and just punch them bitches in the face." I say while heading upstairs with Mae. We disapperated upstairs into our room and start to change. I hate the outfits they make us wear here, so I feel somewhat better when I change into my regular clothes.Then I grab my lighter, cigarettes, and skittles and thow them in my bag with my pocket knife. I wonder when Dumbles is going to take us to get our wands. We can do magic without wands with no problem but I kind of want a wand, they look cool and weird and I want to poke people with it. Ill have to ask him later.

"You ready to go Mae?" I ask.

"Sure babe, I got my pipe and weed." She said while smiling.

"Thank god!" I say while hugging her, "I want to get drunk and high off my ass."

"Me too, this school is a shit ton of work and we haven't even been to class yet." Mae said while putting everything in my bag.

"Come on, lets go meet up with your future girlfriend." I say while winking at her.

"Shut up, you asshole!" Mae said while smaking my arm and blushing.

I grabbed the bag and disapperated down stairs with Mae. When we got to the Great Hall, Benji was already there, soaking wet with orange stuff all over her.

"What the fuck happended to you?" Me and Mae say as we walked up to her.

"This bitch, Pansy Parkinson, dumped pumpkin juice all over me because she thought I was staring at her stupid "boyfriend"." Mae said looking pissed off as can be.

"I guess we will just have to get pay back on her skanky ass." I said smirking, "Now lets clean you up."

I started thinking of an outfit for her then did my awesome magic. I learned a while ago that me and Mae don't have to say anything, we just think it and it will happen. It freaked us the fuck out at first. After my awesome magic, she looked hot in the outfit I put her in. Mae had drool running down her face. It was hilarious.

~Our Outfits~

Benji was wearing booty shorts with ripped tights underneath, a "Go to Hell for Heavens Sakes" shirt, a blue flannel with the word "Reject" on the back, a hat that said "Wasted Youth" and black heels.

Mae was wearing white booty shorts with a "Too Cool for School" shirt, a "Its just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus" green flannel, a red hat and red heels.

I was wearing a black corset, black booty shorts, my favorite red flannel that says "I hate everyone", my hat that says "My moms say I'm Special so Fuck You" and my black high heel boots.

~Our Outfits~

After Benji was all cleaned up, we headed out to the lake. We were going to start planning on getting back at Ms. Skanky Ass, of course, while we get drunk and high off our asses. It knocks out two birds with one stone.

When we got to the lake, we sat by a tree to were we could see everything but not everyone could see us. We don't exactly know the rules about smoking and drinking here but im guessing its still a big no no.

Being high and drunk is awesome but the next morning is not. It wasn't even a minute after we sat down, that we started smoking and drinking.

"So what should we do to Ms. Skanky Ass Pig?" Mae asked while smirking.

"Well lets see, what does the skank care about or obsessed with?" I ask Benji since she is the only one who knows her.

"The only thing I know she is obsessed with is her looks and Draco, her "boyfriend"." She said while making a gross face.

"Damn Benji what the hell is this stuff? Its fucking strong." I say while I drank some more of the liquid making it burn my throat and chest.

"Its fire whiskey! I stole it from the Weasley twins." She said smirking.

"You were always the best at stealing things." Mae said while winking at her, making her blush. Aww there so cute!

"I think one of us should flirt with Mr. Draco in front of her. Then we should dye her hair puke green, dye her robes neon pink, and put permanent clown makeup on her. Yall think that's good? Or should we do something else?" Benji said while smoking.

"Interesting.. It wouldn't be our best prank but a hilarious one." Mae said while playing with her lighter, "Joker, anything to add?"

"I love the idea but we should also take all her clothes and swtich them with boy clothes and throw her clothes in the lake." I say then start coughing. Damn this weed is good.

"I LOVE IT." Yelled Benji. She was starting to get really drunk, we all were.

About an hour later, we were all drunk and high off our asses. We smoked a good bit of the weed, and drank both of the Fire Whiskey bottles. To say the least we were feeling fucking amazing.

"I really hate that they don't have any clubs or party's here." I said while standing up and almost fell back down.

"Meeee too!" said Mae, "I wanna dance!"

"Mae baby! Come dance with meeee!!" I said while twirling.

"YESSSSSSS!" She said while trying to get up. She eventually got up with the help of Benji push her up by her ass. I grabbed her and started dancing. Even though we were drunk off our asses, we still managed to dance decently. We were "dancing" or as what most people would call grinding into each other. We don't like each other like that but its fun to dance with your friends sometimes. Were weird, get over it.

"Babyyyyysssss people are lookingggg." Benji said while slurring.

"Lets give them a show!" I yelled, "Benji come here! Lets go swimming!"

Benji got up and almost tripped as she made her way to me. We all started stripping to our underwear because well we can. Then Mae grabbed Benji and jumped in the lake with her.

"Joker get your sexy ass in here!" Benji yelled while pushing Mae under water.

"Joker? What the hell are you doing?" I heard someone yell behind me.

"Don't you dare jump in that water!" I heard them yell again.

"KISS!" I yelled while running.

"MY!"

"ASS!" I yelled as I jumped in the water.

~1345 Words~

Authors Note-

Heyyyyy my sexy skittles! I hope yall liked this chapter, tell me what yall think in the comments. Comment if yall think there is anything I need to change or add. If anyone wants to be added in as a character, message me!!! If yall haven't figured it out yet, this story right now is in the 4th book of Harry Potter. This really wont go along with Harrys story, but it will have parts of it. REMEMBER TO EAT SKITTLES AND THROW THEM AT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DINOSAUR DAY!!!