Chapter 19 - Drama

Camilla woke up to several texts from Donny wanting to talk. They hadn't talked since that day at the hospital, and he surely missed her much more than she missed him. Sincere occupied most of her time.

"Yes Donald?"

"Are we gonna meet up or what? I've been texting and calling you all day." She rolled her eyes

"It's 8 a.m. what the heck?!"

"It's 1:30 Cam. What have you been doing?" Camilla looked at the clock and mentally slapped herself. She had missed her dance class and half of her Composition class.

"Look I had a long night." She sighed looking at Sincere who was asleep with his mouth wide open beside her.

"Meet me in the cafeteria in 30." Donny demanded. Before Camilla could reply she got the dial tone. She quickly and quietly got up hoping Sin wouldn't wake up and luckily, he didn't.

Camilla entered the crowded cafeteria and spotted Donny sitting at a table by himself. She sighed and went over hoping she wouldn't regret coming here.

"So wassup?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about some things." Camilla nodded not really paying him any mind. "First of all, I'm sorry for the way I treated you, but you had your priorities mixed up that day. And I need to ask you something major, but first, do you and that kid have something going on?"

"What are you talking about Donny?"

"Sincere."

"What about him?" She crossed her arms

"You know what never mind. Let's just get down to business." Donny started

Camilla smacked her teeth irritated with Donny, which had been happening a lot lately. She didn't know what it was but he had been showing some colors she didn't recognize before.

".... I wanted to ask if you could lend me a few thousand. My money is running low and I need something to help me stay up. I know you got it." He tried grabbing her hand

"And what the hell makes you think you're getting any of my damn money?!" Camilla got loud upsetting Donny. "And who the fuck are you to come at me? You drive a freaking $500,000 car and you're asking me for a FEW THOUSAND?! You got me so fucked up!"

Camilla stormed out of the cafeteria furious. She really wanted to slap the shit out of Donny for asking her about some money. How did he even know she had it? She drives a simple Honda and looks like any other college student at their school. There's no way he knew anything about her billionaire parents and their empire.

She was taking out her keys when she bumped into someone knocking them down. She looked to see a very pregnant Unique holding her stomach.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." Camilla helped her up with the help of Donny.

"Bitch get off! Trying to kill me and Donny's baby."

"I would never!" Camilla moved her hand obviously offended by Unique's statement as well as her pregnancy. "She's pregnant with your baby? Is this why you're hassling me for money?"