Chapter 1 - Daddy's Home

PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT READ BETRAYAL AND LOYALTY ----------

August 1st, 2032 (Still gonna act like present day because I don't know what the future holds lol) Mackenzie is 36, Messiah 37. Maliah is 14, Harlem is 12.

**

"It's a little girl. Aw isn't she cute mama." My doctor held my Babygirl up for me to see her. An exact replica of her father with my full lips and skin color.

"You did it Babygirl." My Dad came in holding the biggest teddy bear I've ever seen and a bouquet of white roses.

"We did it." I smiled laying my head back on the bed. I was exhausted.

"You gonna let go of our hands mama?" My 17 year old twins asked wincing.

"Sorry." I giggled patting both their hands. Carter sighed in relief and so did Camilla but of course she was more dramatic.

I'm so blessed to have my 7th child. Yes, you heard right. Messiah and I had a baby boy named Ken'Trell Jessiah Brown after Messiah and Jessiah, of course. I found out I was pregnant exactly a year after our wedding which was perfect timing. And let me be clear, MJ WAS NOT FEELING HIM. He did not want to give up his spot as the baby boy. He is now 4 and MJ is 6.

Nathan who is now 22 plays for the University of South Carolina Gamecocks while in college, and it's his last year. He is still with Lay's friend Ameerah who also goes there. They have 1 child, Nathan Jr. And they are the ideal family.

Alaya and Austin are still together, both 20, have a gorgeous Babygirl named Shelea(SHUH-LEAH). She is a few months old. Alaya owns an online boutique and a dance studio in Brooklyn, New York where she and Austin along with Ky and his wife, Kayda and two girls, Ceanna, Harmony, and little KJ relocated a few years ago. Austin and Ky are still in the business but both plan to retire soon.

Tara committed suicide last year. It really broke my heart even though we kind of grew apart over the years. She sent Maliah to live with her grandma 6 months before she did it so we don't get to see her often, but during the summer she is all ours.

Aubrey lived with Kris in Barbados. The two obviously deserved each other after he showed his true colors when he healed from his gun shot wound that year. He really changed after he found out Messiah and I were engaged. He fucking flipped. I guess she wants everything I ever had. Messiah was pissed he doesn't see Harlem and I know he's hurt. He said he felt like a deadbeat, but Aubrey is the deadbeat. Who keeps their child away from the other parent because of something stupid like that?

My mom and dad are still happily married. They adopted me a little sister by the name of Leilani 2 years ago. She is now 16 and she is so precious. At first she wasn't as good to get along with but nonetheless we are close as ever.

Messiah owns a lot of businesses around the area and he owns a few gyms which is where he used to spend his free time. Other than that he'd be at the salon being my body guard, but I know he only came because the old ladies who still get finger waves loved flirting with him while I'm washing hair in the back. it's all fun and games until they ask for help to their car and kidnaps him lol.

As for me? I opened up a hair salon with my cousin Asia in Atlanta after we found a new house. Now my parents live in The Bates Estate. Asia lives in our neighborhood with her boo, Jermaine. We've gotten close and he's really in love with Asia. Anyways, I'm raising my last 3 babies after the twins graduate in December and enjoying what I do. Soon they'll be grown too and I'll be a grandmother again and again.

Mackenzie

"Baby please get Ken and MJ," I groaned changing Royal's diaper. She's only a month old but she is such a busy body when she's not asleep or pooping.