Soon when I was starting to drift off to sleep the door to the bedroom opened and close. I tried to pry my eyes open but I was so tired, I could barely keep them open.

Even so, I knew who it was. I could probably recognize his scent even from a hundred miles away.

The bed slowly dipped down as the cool air drifted under the blankets when he had lifted it up to get under it with me. His arms snaked around my waist and pulled me towards him. Holding me securely, he stuffed his nose near my neck and ghostly left a kiss upon my skin. "Good night, mate," he whispered softly.

I was shaken awake and when I snapped my eyes open, Alpha Sol was looking down at me worriedly yet, he had fire in his eyes as if he could go on a killing spree.

"You were crying in your sleep," he said in his morning voice.

Tears were felt dripping down the side of my face as I sat up and wiped them away confused. Weird...I don't remember what I dreamed of.

I wiped my wet hand on the robe I was still wearing. "Why are you angry, Alpha?" I asked as I looked back up to him.

He concealed his anger by getting off the bed and went into the bathroom. Slamming the door and making me jump.

I waited until he came back out and sat closely in front of me, trapping me in place with both hands on either side of me. His eyes were still flickering furiously and shown of even more anger now. "My wolf hates the fact that he can't touch you," he started to say. "Hates it even more when he hears that you love someone else."

I looked at him even more confused. "You don't want me anyways so why would he have a problem with it?" I quietly asked.

His sudden growl made me jump and cower away. "Who told you that?" He gritted out.

I looked up at him with watery eyes. "It's true isn't it?" I asked quietly while keeping my voice steady. "Why did you bring me back if you didn't want me?"

He clenched his jaw. "Who. Told you?" He demanded his answer.

Tears dropped. Heart wrenching. "Answer me," I argued back angrily as more tears fell. His brows furrowed even more and his eyes start to blacken. "If you didn't want me, why did you bring me back? Why even save me?"

He stayed silent.

My lip trembled as I pressed then tightly together to stop it from doing so. "My Nana always said that a mate was suppose to love you forever and I believed in that for eleven years. You said that while I was asleep I had told someone I loved them and you're right," I softly said as I sniffled.

I licked my lips and laughed, looking away from his dark gaze. "I was young but I loved him. He made me feel at home. Safe. But the downfall to that was that his wolf looked similar to yours," I glared at him and pushed him away as I made my way to the bathroom and locked the door upon closing it.

After that, we avoided each other.

The Beta's wife, Taffiny, came knocking at the door with my duffle bag. I gave her a quick thanks and took it from her hands and shut the door in her face.

I was still angry but I should be thankful also. If it weren't for her spewing the truth then well....I don't know.

I changed into my clothes and sighed in relief. A knock was done at the door. "Butterfly, it's me," Doctor Jared said as I went and unlocked the door.

"Doctor Jared, come in," I said moving aside to open the door wider.

He entered as I shut the door and locked it. Doctor hared went over to the bed and placed his bag down. "Lets see how your wounds are," he said as he put on some gloves. "Lay on the bed."