The big news

It was Monday again and I was so excited to see Liam. When I got to school he told me he enjoyed the sex and I give good blowjobs. I smiled and started blushing. I told him that I wouldn't mind fucking him again. He smiled and took my hand and we walked.

At break, Liam and I walked around together for a few minutes and then went to the cafeteria. I went to a table to keep one for us. Liam had left his bag, books and phone at the table while he went to go buy something for us to eat.

While he was gone, a message came through "I love you more baby" from a girl named Melissa. Who is this girl?! Is he fucking me while he has a girl?! I didn't want to believe that because honestly he didn't seem like someone who would do that. I took down her number and planned on asking her later that day. I didn't confront him yet.

School was over and I went straight home. I was eager to find out who this girl was. I sent her a message. They were obviously involved in some kind of relationship so I said "hi, this is Liam's friend, you're his girlfriend right?" She replied "yes" my heart started racing and I started shedding tears. "How long have you two been dating?" I asked her. She replied "three years"
Three fucking years they've been dating and he's having sex with me?! I burst into tears because honestly he was my biggest crush. I didn't tell her anything about it, because well I didn't want to hurt her. But I felt like a truck had driven right through my heart. I curled up into a ball on my bed and just started crying. Nothing had hurt me more than that.