Should I? Or shouldn't I?

An hour later Liam messaged me to ask me for a time. My mom was going to her friend's birthday party at 18h00 so I told him 18h30.
I was so excited it wasn't even a joke.

That time came and I was super excited. He arrived at my house at 18h30 sharp! I don't think anyone had been that excited to see me.

He came into my house, kissed me on my forehead and pulled out a condom from his pocket. I kind of froze at that moment. Like, what do I do now? "Should we try it?" He asked. I didn't really know if I was ready for sex. Because, this would actually be my first time. I took his hand and took him to my room.

My heart was racing and I didn't really know if I wanted to have sex with him, I wouldn't feel right because like we're not even dating. But to be honest I really wanted to fuck him.

He took my clothes off and I took his off. I layed on the bed on my back. He opened my legs and started kissing my inner thighs leaving marks. He licked around my pussy and that made me horny as fuck!! he placed his tongue on my clit and started flicking it. Then, he put his whole mouth on it and started sucking it, he was sucking the screams out of me. This felt so good I couldn't help but scream. He put his tongue inside me and my hands started to curl, I pulled on his hair... He stopped
"Kacey?"
"Yes Liam?"
"I want you to sit on my face."
I smiled and did as he said

His jaw bone, as I could see was strong. Strong for my to sit on. He licked fast, and then slow, and then fast and so on. I screamed because he was sucking my clit so could I started orgasming. I orgasmed and my legs started to shiver. "Please stop now!" I shouted. I could tell the begging turned him on. I almost crushed his head with my legs because they were shivering so much. Fuck! That was so good.

After that I started riding him and he shouted "faster, faster" I went as fast as I could and the sound of him moaning felt so good.
"Kacey, please suck on my dick." He told me. I did as he said.
He ejaculated and we were finished after that.

We cleaned ourselves off and got dressed. He fucked my pussy raw it felt so sore. But having sex with him was totally worth it.

I heard my mom's car. We didn't do our dialogue again! Shit! Now we're screwed! We were too busy focusing on sex! But that was probably the best sex I'll ever have.