Jealousy

----------------Fuuto's P.O.V--------------

Seriously, I think (name) has been avoiding me all day. Is she ok? Her and (Bff) wasn't at lunch. And I don't think they were seeing a teacher. Was it because of what happened yesterday? I look at (name) while she's decorating the gym for the dance. I was there too, of course. She seemed ok, at least. Then I saw another boy approach her. He had a noticeable blush on his face. I think I heard (BFF) talk about this guy before. His name was Alex I think? Yeah. That's right. His face was red and he had a bundle of flowers. I saw a light blush appear on (Name)'s beautiful face. She started laughing. I could feel the blood boil in my veins.

"Hey, Fuuto! Hey, Earth to Fuuto! We need you over here~" a voice surprised me. It was the Vice President of the student council. Or whatever you call it. I quickly ran over to him. He pointed to the group of banners and told me to go and hang them around the room.

(Name) was still giggling adorably to Alex. I went over to grab her arm. She didn't even notice me until I tapped her. She told me one second. I waited impatiently until she stopped talking which seemed like forever. A bunch of yes and nos were heard. Then Alex walked off.

"Hey, you planning to go to the dance with someone else?" I asked.

"Wha~ no!" She exclaimed. She shook her head, with a worried look.

"What would make you think such a thing?" She asked.

"Uh, well you avoided me all day, then you start laughing to some random guy!" I kind-of-not-really yelled at her. Or I said loudly.

"Haha, no! Wait, are you jealous?" She started laughing. And she was still laughing.

"What? No! Him? Please, I just don't want you dumping the date for some other guy, ok?" I pouted a little.

"A www, I would never." (Name) gave me a big hug. We blushed afterwards, like always. I went back to work.

-------------Your P.O.V-----------

What just happened? Was Fuuto jealous of Alex? He only asked me how to ask (BFF) out. Honestly, I think they're perfect for each other. They both liked each other, I could tell. I just stood there afterwards then I got back to work. After that hug it was extremely awkward to see each other anymore, so I avoided him after that too. Though, I was elated to see Fuuto was jealous of my friend's hopefully boyfriend.