Tears

-------Your P.O.V------

I felt lonely, Fuuto left early to go to his studio. I had all day to waste. I cleaned the house, did my homework and I watched T.V. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door. It was Fuuto.mhe looked mad. Or well, upset. He started to cry.

"Is it true?" He asked. He looked down. The tears fell onto his shoes and the porch.

"What? What's true?" I asked. I didn't want to upset him. He was my friend, my crush, I wouldn't hurt him.

"That you are only using me?" He looked angrier than when he came. He tried to hide it though. I could see it in his eyes. He knew I could see it and so he looked down.

"No! I don't care what it is. But I'm your friend, why are you questioning me?" I was shocked.who would put me in that position? Oh. Yuki.

Fuuto gave me a note. It was signed by Yuki. It said:

'Dear Fuuto, you know _____ was only using you, right? Of course you are oblivious. She only wants your fame, and at most your body. She isn't worth wanting, I heard you were going to ask her to the dance, but don't bother. Go with someone who actually likes you. There's many of us out there.

Signed, Yuki.'

 I was surprised that Yuki was desperate to go this deep. I looked at Fuuto, he was still crying. I started to laugh. (A/N I agree that's mean but go along with it plz.) He looked at me confused.

"You are going to believe this note? Really? No! I am not using you for your fame. I don't care about that! I am your friend for who you are. Not your singing or your dancing," I told him. He looked embarrassed. He then shrugged.

"Well, she ran up to me in tears you know, it was hard not to believe," Fuuto's face was still red when he said this. I still had a grin on my face.

" yep, and you trusted her more than your own friend." I said.

"Yeah, it was a stupid idea," he could tell I'm thinking the same thing. I hugged him.

"Okey, let's go inside, and get a drink and something to eat ok?" I asked. He nodded and we walk inside together.

-------------Fuuto P.O.V------------

I can't believe I was stupid enough to believe Yuki! She was trying to frame _____! Who does that? I was an emotional mess and now that I'm better, I am gonna ask _____ out to the dance. She got food and drinks for us and I thanked her.

"Uhh, hey _____?" I began. She looked at me with her (eye color) orbs.

"Yeah?" She replied. I could feel the heat rushing to my face.

"Do you have a date for the upcoming dance?"

"Umm, no why?" She was nervous, I could tell.

"Uhh, I wanted to ask you to the dance, as~ friends?" I gulped, waiting for the rejection.

"Yeah! Sure! I would love to," her face brightened. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Really?" I asked a little too eagerly. She laughed that adorable laugh.

"Yes!" She practically yelled. She hugged me again. Hopefully next dance we'll go together, but as more than friends.