Lovely

The next day I woke up to see Fuuto still sleeping. I went to go brush my teeth and get ready. I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. I turn around to see Fuuto staring at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I apologize immediately. He looked shocked.

"No! It's okay I promise!" He said back. We both giggled. 

After breakfast Fuuto leaves to head to a recording studio. He said that he has a song to practice. (A/n I got this idea of him going to the studio bc I was listening to Mirai He No Stroke a song for Makoto from Free!) but anyway....

---------Fuuto's P.O.V---------

I was leaving ______'s early because I had to get to the studio to record a song. On the way there I feel an arm grab my wrist and pull on me. At first I thought it was ____ , but when I looked back it wasn't her.

"Yuki?" I gasp. She was standing behind me and her face and tear-stained.

"I-I love you! Stop hanging out with ____!" She says to me.

Of course because she was so small it would be rude to yell at her. I stared at her in shock as she cried her eyes out. I didn't love her back. But I was too shocked to do anything. She wrapped her around me. Now I couldn't tell if it my clothes were still damp from the storm or was it her tears.

"I'm sorry. But I have to go." Then I run away. All the way to the studio. I feel guilty, for running away. Especially since people say I should be kind, and calm to my fans. I recorded and practiced and recorded and more practicing. I couldn't stop thinking about Yuki and how I will apologize and of course ____ whom I am going to ask to the dance.

When I to the lobby of the studio I got handed a note. It was from Yuki. I groaned with annoyance and frustration. I clenched the note and it wrinkled, but I didn't mind, all I had to do was March to ____'s home, ask her to the dance and it will all be over. I pushed the doors open and ran. When I came to the corner I halted. There with her manipulating grin and her arms crossed mischievously.

"Want do you want?" I look down. She simply let out a 'mph.'

"I wanted to ask you to the dance," she said and did a wacky hair flip.

"Oh. No thanks, I already have a plan," I tell her.

"Sorry. And sorry about earlier too, I was in a rush." I said.

She looked sad again. She started to sniffle. Then tears ran down her cheeks, sobs attacked the air and I ran over to her."I'm so sorry," I gave her a quick hug.

"No, really. How about I buy you ice cream?" I asked calmly. Her head shook rapidly. I hugged her again. She ran away after that. I felt bad. Really bad, but I had to get to _____'s and tell her about the note, it wasn't a lovely one either.