Keep Dreaming

----------------Third Person P.O.V----------

_______ really wanted to ask Fuuto to the dance, but she is afraid that he's going to say no. (Poor reader-chan). She thought, 'I'm not the prettiest or the most popular," she sighed. Fuuto wanted to ask ____ the same thing. 'She is too busy thinking for the sake of others.' He thought.  Yousuke immediately coughs on to his brother's mopey behavior.

"Who is she this time?" He asked Fuuto. Fuuto looked up surprised. He wondered how his brother knew him so well.

"_____. From school. There's a dance coming up and I wonder if she will go with me." Fuuto replied with a sad look at his feet.

"You never know unless you ask." Yusuke patted his brother's back. Fuuto gave Yusuke a thankful grin.

~~~~~time skip to the next few days.~~~~~~~

_______ was just in school like usual. One day Yuki came up to her and gave ____ a mad glare. Her glare suddenly becomes a mean smirk. She crosses her arms.

"So, did Fuuto say yes?" Yuki asked meanly.

"I haven't asked him yet." ___ replied casually.

"I know," Yuki scoffed.

"Then why would you ask?"

"To tell you that he is planning to ask me out to the dance," Yuki smiled and raises an eyebrow. ____ tried to keep cool, but secretly her heart was splitting. She finished packing her bags.

"Fine with me," _____ gave Yuki one last look and turned to go.

That night there was a storm. ______ was reading her book on the couch. Her parents were still gone and she felt lonely. Suddenly she heard a knock. She pulled the door open hesitantly. Fuuto was soaking wet and he was gasping.

"Fuuto! What are you doing?" She gasped.

"Uh, I was walking and it started pouring rain and so I was near here so can I come in?" Fuuto wheezed. _____ welcomed him inside. He collapsed onto the couch. _____ bought him a towel and some of he dad's dried clothes.

"Don't worry, he won't mind. But the storm isn't letting up anytime soon and you should stay here." He nodded and _____ got him a phone to call home. Yusuke answered the phone.

"Hello? Who's calling at this hour?" He sounded annoyed.

"Ok, first it 7'o clock. Second the storm caught me, now I'm at ____'s." Fuuto explained.

"Ohhhh, your girlfriend's house? Ukyo and Masaomi are out with a car. Kaname and Wataru are out too, so you're stuck for the night." Yusuke giggled through the phone. Fuuto blushed.

"Shut Up! Stop thinking that way. And we aren't going out you know." He scolded Yusuke.

"Um-hm. suuure you aren't," and with that Yuksuke hung up.

Fuuto went back to ____ .

---------Fuuto P.O.V----------

Argh. I can't believe I'm stuck here with my crush. At her house, and my own brother is thinking weird thoughts about us. He is such a baka sometimes. I saw _____ in the hallway trying to pull down two sleeping bags.

"Need help?" I started to go over to her. I scared her and she fell back. I ran and caught her. We both blushed furiously and just stared at each other for a second.

"Umm, I'm sorry," she said.

"No. I am. I should have not scared you," I told her.

I grab the sleeping bags and we headed out to the living room. She set them down side-by-side and she patted one down.

------------Your P.O.V---------

I can't believe I fell one Fuuto. Crap, now what will he think of me? Probably I'm a clumsy freak and don't know what I'm doing. But anyway, I went to go cook food and get something to eat.

"Hey, want a drink or something to eat?" I ask.

"Hmm, uhh~ no! Thank you I mean, but.." He started stammering.

"Okay, them I'll cook," I giggled a little. 

After dinner I kept thinking about him and Yuki. I mean they would make an adorable couple, but I can't just ignored my feelings. I wonder when he will ask her. We stay up late watching the new Shows on T.V. We laughed and cried, and some parts were boring so we just talked.

"Hey, I heard you liked Yuki," I said.

He started laughing, "what? No never. She is such a snob, who gave you that idea?" He kept laughing.

"Oh, I just heard you were asking her out to the dance. That's all." My heart started fixing itself. I was relieved. I know I'm a horrible person for knowing yuki's crush didn't like her back and was happy for it, but...

---------------Fuuto P.O.V-------------

What? Me? Like Yuki? My crush asked me if I liked Yuki? No. That brat. But I just shook it off, she didn't look annoyed, at all. Isn't she Yuki's friend? But anyway we turned our attention to the TV again.

For the rest of the night we were quiet and we finally fell asleep in our sleeping bags.

---------your Pov------

In the middle of the night I woke up to see Fuuto's cute face sleeping in the sleeping bag next to mine.

'If only he knew, but I still think that he likes Yuki. It's probably obvious that I like him and it's for my sake anyway.' I'll only keep dreaming.