7:56 AM

When Farah said she'll make herself look presentable for Charlie...she didn't actually mean it. She was actually going to run outside in her pajamas but then figured that it was best to actually get changed.

But for her rushing, she made so many mistakes. First off, she almost left with summer shorts instead of pants and when she finally got into jeans, she ran out the door without a winter coat, hat, gloves, anything really.

It sucked that she was sixteen and didn't have a driver's license so she only option was to pay for a taxi; and when the driver pulled up at the airport, she practically threw the money at his face before running out the car and out into the cold again.

Yes, Farah was one crazy thing but she knew she wasn't letting Chance on that plane without a goodbye kiss or punch to the face.

And when her eyes found his, she just ran.

Chance took one look at her before opening his arms up for her. Just seconds later, she was running right into him. He held her tighter when he noticed how cold she was and chuckled. "You're absolutely insane. You're going to be sick tomorrow."

"Doesn't matter." she mumbled into his sweater, taking in his scent. "You should've told me you had to leave early. I really want to hurt you."

"I found out a few hours ago...figured you would be asleep and yet, you were talking to my brother." he replied.

Farah lifted her head and stared into his brown eyes. "Don't ever doubt Farah. She'll come when necessary."

The corners of his lips perked up, creating a smile. "I figured."

She stood on her tippy-toes and brought her lips to his. "I love you," she breathed out when they pulled away. "And we are officially a thing, Bobby."

He kissed her again. "More than that."

"Please stop it! No six and a half year old needs to see this!" Charlie whined, covering his eyes with his small palms. Farah pulled away from Chance and laughed before walking to Charlie. "Aren't you happy we finally met?"

He pulled her hands away, showing his stormy gray eyes. Farah bent down to be at his level and poked his chest. "I thought you were going to help me beat up your brother."

"Traitors. Knew it." Chance commented, sticking his tounge out as he played along.

Charlie laughed. He was adorable. His hair was as dark as his brothers but he had his mother's colored eyes. Farah smiled, glad to make him laugh and surprising both herself and Charlie, she wrapped one of her arms around him and started to hug him.

"Please don't lose this one, Chance." Charlie told his brother because throwing both of his small arms around Farah, hugging her back.

"You're nothing like your brother. You're so much nicer," Farah said in a hushed whisper. "And between me and you, he sucks."

Charlie threw his head back and laughed. It made Farah happy. Looks like she's going to be someone who loved children. Hint. Hint.

Soon, they pulled away and Farah greeted herself to Chance's mother. Farah respected her so much know because she knew that she fought for her life and Farah even ended up hugging her as well when she got back to Bobby, she hugged him again.

"I'll call you," he spoke into her hair. "But, I promise to see you this summer."

"You better." she smiled. "And who knows? Maybe I'll go to Harvard myself."

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

THE END.

Ha. Jk. Did I get you? Yeah...Idk what I wrote here.