8. The last match

"Nobody really knows what happened
Not even me
You're gone with the wind... The water-"

"Naomi!" I stopped singing the second Ikki ran up to me and hugged my legs. "Good morning Ikki." I looked down at her and she smiled up at me. "Thank you for singing me to sleep again yesterday."

"No problem. You know I'm here for you, even if you have scary nightmares." She let go of my legs, and followed me all the way out to the kitchen. "Are you and Korra going again today?" Ikki asked.

I actually didn't know. "Well I'm going now, you can come with me if you want to Naomi." I looked around and saw Korra, walking towards the door. "If it's okay with Ikki." I said smiling.

She sighed and nodded. "Only if you'll talk to that cute earthbender-boy Korra told me you like." She started laughing when I blushed. I looked at Korra again but she was already gone.

I ran out of the door yelling her name. I only heard some giggling and a whistle. Naga came running and I followed her to find Korra.

"You're such a bad best friend." I said and hit her on the shoulder. She got up on Naga. "You wanna swim to the arena?" I rolled my eyes and jumped up on the polar bear dog. "Haha, you're so funny." I faked laughed, and used all of the sarcasm. Korra laughed before Naga jumped in the water.

**********

"You can let go of me now, and look around we're on land." I slowly let go of Korra and opened my eyes. I jumped down from Naga and got closer to safe ground. "Come on, we're already late." She said running in. I ran after her, again.

"Hey guys we're here." Korra said as she got out to change. "You're late." Was all Mako got to say before we heard a door slamming. As usual Pabu ran to me, and I said hello.

"Come on Bo, we gotta train if we wanna win." Mako said. "I know, I know." He said sounding tired from all of the training. Since last weeks win, they had been training non-stop.

"I know you guys have a chance, you were amazing." I said to cheer them up. "Let's just hope we'll be amazing enough." Mako said sending fire out in the room.

"Come on Mako, as long as I'm on the team we're gonna win." Korra said walking out of the changing rooms. "That's the spirit." I said getting up from the floor with Pabu on my shoulder.

"But on the other hand it's easy enough for you to say." Mako said landing on the floor after getting hit by Bolin. "What do you mean?" I asked him getting closer to their fight. "I mean you don't know what it's like." The room got quiet. Bolin and Korra looked at me.

"You're right, you're right. I don't know what it's like to bend. But I know how it's like to beat up benders only using my own fists." I said in return, which made them look at me in surprise.

"So what you mean is..." Bolin started, but I wanted to finish that sentence. "I could beat any of you guys." I finished, laughing. "Is that a challenge?" Korra asked smiling. "You're so on." I answered getting in front of her.

"3...2...1" Bolin was counting down for me and Korra's fight. She started by sending fire against my feet and I jumped back. "I see your reflects is better than when we were kids." She said sending water from on of the buckets towards my stomach. I dodged it easily. "A lot of things happened the last 6 years."

I tried to jump forward and chiblock her shoulder but she threw fire against me and I had to dodge instead of chiblocking. "Oh yeah, I would beat you up in under 30 seconds." She said smiling. I ran against her fast dodging all of her fire and attempted on hitting her. At last I chi blocked her left arm. They all looked at me in surprise, and I smiled. "One arm down, one arm to go." I said running towards her again.