"I always believed in you"

"I always believed in you."

That's what he said on the day I hosted the prom night. Isn't he great?

I'm so lucky to have a teacher like him, even if it's only in a while. But still, I didn't regret that I took his course, because it was worth it. He was simply worth it.

Lemme tell you how it all began. I was Grade 8 then when I first met him at school. I didn't even know his name yet. But that was then.

I became a fixture at the wildest section I've ever been-Grade 8-Saint Matthew. A year there may be one of the worst in terms of the teachers reminding us to shut up, but it was one of our best assets because everytime the hour starts, murmurs and shouts coming from our room were everywhere in the corridor because the rooms beside us were silent as hell since they had teachers inside.

Until in the third quarter he became our teacher in what I think is a gross course to take: Caregiving. Well he doesn't teach us to do stinky things most caregivers do, he taught us the basics. Just the basics, not those stinky things they do, as I said earlier.

Then came Thermie. One of the worst things I've ever done in my life. The whole thing was trash-it was made up of carton boxes and an empty bottle of softdrinks. I made up that costume and honestly, I regretted it. It was too fit on me. I can barely move my whole body. I think I was paralyzed but my hands are free as hell. But that wasn't a nuisance for him. In fact, he named me the best performer of the day.

And that marked him me-the way I am. Lazy, yet a girl who gives effort.