Chapter 4: Carter is down now time to find Dominic Torretto

Start from the beginning

      "Put them on the boat" Carter said. Monica jerked away from the guy who was putting us on the boat and I jerked to but Carter pointed the gun at us, we left for the boat but we wouldn't let the guy touch us what so ever.

       "Hide the cars and get rid of him" Carter said and walked towards us.

      "Eleven months and you slipped" Carter said to Monica "and you I never suspected you to be working with her"

      "Who ever said I was working with her, remember New York Carter I was never acting like a cop" I said with disgust on my face.

      "You were never a cop Aria you were always after the criminals heart and guess what you already have them" Carter said.

       "Nice try Carter but you never gave me it I always ran when I was in trouble in some places, I run from my problems Carter just like I was when I was with you for three years Carter" I said.

        "Your Brother is about to be killed and your saying this to me" he said.

      "Put them downstairs" he said.

       Monica and I went downstairs, we're just waiting for Roman to show up and we heard a gunshot I knew Brian was gone when that shot went into the air, I just remembered that I was still on the phone with Bilkins and Markham.

       "Oh yeah hi Markham and Bilkins" I said into the phone and Monica looked at me funny then realized they were on the phone.

      "What's going on Aria I thought you were in place?" Bilkins asked .

     "Well lets just say that I ran into a little problem with the plan apparently Verone figured out our plan and ambushed me" I said

       "You said this plan will go without a hitch what happened?" Markham said.

       "I don't know it's like he knew what was going to happen or something" I said surprised that Carter figured out I was an agent.

         "Is Fuentes with you?" they asked. "Yeah she's sitting beside me right now" I said.

       "Where are you guys?" Markham asked.

       "Well..... you see we're kinda in Verone's boat and being held hostage but I think Roman and Brian will come up with something to save us" I said

       I heard a crash. "Look I would continue this later so yeah bye.

      Monica was already upstairs, she grabbed the gun and said "It's over Carter."

      "Are you going to do something Aria? like save me?" Carter asked. "No Carter it's over and by the way when I was with you for three years I was trying to take you down, plus Whitworth follows you everywhere like in New York now Miami" I said and smirked "I am not saving you because you threatened my family."

            The boat was turned around and Roman, Brian and Fuentes filled in Markham, and Roman gave the money to Markham and I was off again but I was going to the other side of the world just to see one person and that one person was Dom.

     All I was doing is to tell him to go home, nobody was looking for him anymore maybe just the FBI but they will give up sooner or later.

           I called Dom's emergency number for whenever he's not in town.  "I thought I never to call here Aria?" asked Dom when he picked up the payphone.

        "Well I had to know that you are safe to come home but I figured that you would be to stubborn to come home so I decided that I would just surprise you" I said and walked up to Dom, his back is to me. I tapped his shoulder.

      "I should have known you'd do this Aria but yet again I am still surprised" Dom said while hanging up the phone "how'd you find me?"

       "I just followed the American muscle car Dom I always know where the people I love are" I said as a matter fact.

           "Oh is that so?" he asked. I just nodded.

      Dom and I caught up on things like how Brian gave up his badge and all, how I helped take down Carter with Brian's help.

     Letty walked through the door, which surprised me that she was here with Dom, because I thought Dom just ran without her but I should have known that wherever Dom goes Letty will be there.

       "Well I best be going Dom, Letty I will see you guys whenever you guys head back to L.A. so see ya I have to go" I said goodbye and hugged both of them and went back to the airport.

------------------------------------

hopefully you guys vote and comment

don't forget to fan me as well hehehe don't have to only if you want to well I am going to go to sleep goodnight everyone!